:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Show us yours (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   New Rubber (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30151)

BigBlue 27-07-2019 20:43

New Rubber

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, got some rubber today that should transform my pats traction. Know I've got loads to do yet on the body, but these came up cheap, so couldn't resist.:) Thought I'd stick one in the wheel arch. Seems I'll need to trim a little bit, but should be good. The look they give the truck is as cool as. Back on the welding next week, so the front should look better by next weekend.:clap

macabethiel 28-07-2019 11:05

Mean Tread Pattern

They look well knobbly !

BigBlue 28-07-2019 11:45

Mean machine

Yeh they are pretty aggressive. But for competition use there perfect. And if I manage to get her through a mot, greenlaning and 4x4 play days won't be a problem. Have got some general grabbers as well, if I'm on the road for a long run. Gona keep accumulating everything I need. Then it's all ready to go on.:)

weedave 15-08-2019 05:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBlue (Post 363769)
Yeh they are pretty aggressive. But for competition use there perfect. And if I manage to get her through a mot, greenlaning and 4x4 play days won't be a problem. Have got some general grabbers as well, if I'm on the road for a long run. Gona keep accumulating everything I need. Then it's all ready to go on.:)

are those SIMEX or Silverstone?

that pattern gets used a lot her in NZ and they are absolutely superb when it comes to clearing mud - hope you have fun with them.

cheers

jims-terrano 15-08-2019 08:14

They look great

Banshee 15-08-2019 14:16

Meatilicious!!!!!!!!

Monaro Pete 14-09-2019 08:10

Kingpin do the very same pattern. They caught my eye when I was viewing their site.
I purchased four Kingpins last year. Same pattern as General Grabber, but a fraction of the price.
So far I'm quite impressed.

BigBlue 16-09-2019 22:44

Very big.

I bought these a while back there Insa Turbos to go on my patrol. The project Is still on going, but getting there. Works been nuts and no let up from my lovely family, means November might be completion day. Maybe????🤔. The need to 4x4 and explore is becoming so great, I've been toying with idea of a Suzuki jimny to fill the gap. It's my brothers little trailing 4x4, goes everywhere, just not with me. Cant fit in the stupid thing very well. I'm sure I can wait a little longer.

Banshee 17-09-2019 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBlue (Post 364669)
I bought these a while back there Insa Turbos to go on my patrol. The project Is still on going, but getting there. Works been nuts and no let up from my lovely family, means November might be completion day. Maybe????🤔. The need to 4x4 and explore is becoming so great, I've been toying with idea of a Suzuki jimny to fill the gap. It's my brothers little trailing 4x4, goes everywhere, just not with me. Cant fit in the stupid thing very well. I'm sure I can wait a little longer.

Let me know when it's ready mate!!! I'm itching for some lanes like a crackhead :naughty