:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Caravan or Towing (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I wonder (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30259)

elty001 14-10-2019 15:19

I wonder
 
1 Attachment(s)
Well I've got this.
Attachment 10877

elty001 14-10-2019 15:20

1 Attachment(s)
And this
Attachment 10878

elty001 14-10-2019 15:20

I feel a project in the making:lol:lol

elty001 14-10-2019 16:14

Lift and 33's to match the terrano obviously:lol:lol

jims-terrano 14-10-2019 16:29

I thought that when you posted photos at the weekend :thumbs

elty001 14-10-2019 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by jims-terrano (Post 365094)
I thought that when you posted photos at the weekend :thumbs

I was pondering the idea at the weekend but decided to go for it.

jims-terrano 14-10-2019 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by elty001 (Post 365098)
I was pondering the idea at the weekend but decided to go for it.

Itíll be an excellent companion to the camper conversion :thumbs

All you need then is some nice ex army canvas to make awnings :thumbs

elty001 04-11-2019 22:49

1 Attachment(s)
Had a play around with my trailer build at the weekend.
Attachment 10905

elty001 04-11-2019 22:51

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 10906

elty001 04-11-2019 22:52

Next job is to build a frame to mount the body to the trailer chassis.

solarman216 04-11-2019 23:30

Looks interesting, Rick

Jay666d 04-11-2019 23:32

This is something I've always wanted to do! (Not that Im skilled enough to do something like this!)

A lifted Patrol camper trailer would look awesome, from the windscreen back! Quite roomy too I bet!

Really looking forward to see this project finished! :bow

terranosaurusdoug 04-11-2019 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay666d (Post 365497)
This is something I've always wanted to do! (Not that Im skilled enough to do something like this!)

A lifted Patrol camper trailer would look awesome, from the windscreen back! Quite roomy too I bet!

Really looking forward to see this project finished! :bow

You could build one mate no worries, might be expensive to buy another trol to just chop up tho, saying that you could probably make more than your money back parting one out :nenau

terranosaurusdoug 04-11-2019 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by elty001 (Post 365495)
Next job is to build a frame to mount the body to the trailer chassis.

That took shape quickly :lol

AdrianC 09-11-2019 09:28

Why not go the whole hog and turn it into a Trike :naughty


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.