:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Report Website Problems Here Only! (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Changing user name.... (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27602)

zephyr 24-10-2016 08:40

Changing user name....

Hi, could you please advise if I can ask someone to change my user name?

Thank you!

Banshee 24-10-2016 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by zehyr (Post 326804)
Hi, could you please advise if I can ask someone to change my user name?

Thank you!

Hi dude, let me know what you want it changing too and I'll get it done :thumb2

emjaybee 24-10-2016 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 326810)
Hi dude, let me know what you want it changing too and I'll get it done :thumb2

Don't trust him!

I wanted to change my name from Jack21 to Bill53, I ended up as

Monkey-butt-fart-face.

Granted I had previously been taking the mickey out of his wheels...

But still!

(Only kidding. I'm bored at work this morning. )

He's a good moderator!

:lol

Banshee 24-10-2016 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by emjaybee (Post 326817)
Don't trust him!

I wanted to change my name from Jack21 to Bill53, I ended up as

Monkey-butt-fart-face.

Granted I had previously been taking the mickey out of his wheels...

But still!

(Only kidding. I'm bored at work this morning. )

He's a good moderator!

HEY :lol

emjaybee 24-10-2016 10:14

I hate Monday morning. I always struggle to get motivated.

Thank goodness for the Forum.

Banshee 24-10-2016 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by emjaybee (Post 326823)
I hate Monday morning. I always struggle to get motivated.

Thank goodness for the Forum.

Half Term here at the school, I've just finished my breakfast sandwich and Latte and heading down to D&T in a minute to get the welder set up for lunch time and file my new 2" front bumper bracket spacers :naughty

Too ashamed to show a picture of the old ones that I've just removed, one of those bodge jobs that you do to just get yourself back on the road when you have limited resources available and forget to go back and swap them

zephyr 24-10-2016 10:33

Thanks everyone - these posts made me laugh in front of my pc at work! :lol

emjaybee 24-10-2016 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 326824)
Half Term here at the school, I've just finished my breakfast sandwich and Latte and heading down to D&T in a minute to get the welder set up for lunch time and file my new 2" front bumper bracket spacers :naughty

Too ashamed to show a picture of the old ones that I've just removed, one of those bodge jobs that you do to just get yourself back on the road when you have limited resources available and forget to go back and swap them

Ooo, tough job.

Reminds me of when I worked in the railway workshops at Wolverton. Everyone had "foreigners" on the go. (Personal jobs, either for home or others) As long as the work work got done on schedule and to the appropriate standard then management kinda looked the other way.

Happy days now long gone.

:(

You could get anything done there. There were guys who could fix cameras, video recorders, computers, watches, and you could get just about anything fabricated.

:thumb2

Banshee 24-10-2016 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by emjaybee (Post 326826)
Ooo, tough job.

Reminds me of when I worked in the railway workshops at Wolverton. Everyone had "foreigners" on the go. (Personal jobs, either for home or others) As long as the work work got done on schedule and to the appropriate standard then management kinda looked the other way.

Happy days now long gone.

:(

You could get anything done there. There were guys who could fix cameras, video recorders, computers, watches, and you could get just about anything fabricated.

:thumb2

Wouldn't mind a job there :naughty

emjaybee 24-10-2016 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 326827)
Wouldn't mind a job there :naughty

Mate, you'd have loved it. Your truck would've had more BR materials than a class 312 EMU!

Sadly most of the skills vanished between 1990 -2000 as the place was rationalised prior to privatisation. Where the welding arcades and the plating shops were is now Tescos. You'd have liked the plating shop. Your truck would be chromed all over!

I refurbished my dad's old racing bike in the late 80's and got all thechrome work redone.

Happy days.