:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Report Website Problems Here Only! (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Photobucket Issues (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28246)

Banshee 10-04-2017 08:25

Photobucket Issues

As some of you may be aware a lot of pictures and signatures are missing on the forum due to Photobucket being down at the moment.

Although their Status page suggests that service is normal, there's at least 5 pages worth of comments from angry customers stating otherwise!!!

I'll update when it's back up and working again

Lazy-Ferret 10-04-2017 08:35

It's been playing up for a few days, maybe even over a week now, getting progressively worse and worse... I was saying to Suz that I wonder if they are going down the pan as they are not responding to any ones complaints..

The most recent issue I had was, when you try and create a sub-folder, it says it can't, and asks you to try again, then when you try again, it already exists, but it does not show up, and you can't even get to it if you type in the URL manually.. When uploading, it hangs on the last couple of pictures, so you have to upload 3, and if you are lucky, one will get there...

The screen is corrupted, for example, you have to know where to click to adjust your profile, as it is over written by something else, and does not show up...

I was about to start looking for something new...

Banshee 10-04-2017 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy-Ferret (Post 335519)
It's been playing up for a few days, maybe even over a week now, getting progressively worse and worse... I was saying to Suz that I wonder if they are going down the pan as they are not responding to any ones complaints..

The most recent issue I had was, when you try and create a sub-folder, it says it can't, and asks you to try again, then when you try again, it already exists, but it does not show up, and you can't even get to it if you type in the URL manually.. When uploading, it hangs on the last couple of pictures, so you have to upload 3, and if you are lucky, one will get there...

The screen is corrupted, for example, you have to know where to click to adjust your profile, as it is over written by something else, and does not show up...

I was about to start looking for something new...

Yep Yep and Yep!!!!

Experienced all of what you have just put too, it doesn't feel like a very stable platform and the ad's are becoming past a joke now, when the site is stable again I'm going to make a backup of EVERYTHING just in case they do end up going under.

jims-terrano 10-04-2017 08:46

That's a pity, I was going to try and do an update on the MG this week. Did notice your grandads thread had missing photos yesterday I just assumed you had taken the photos down.

Banshee 10-04-2017 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by jims-terrano (Post 335521)
That's a pity, I was going to try and do an update on the MG this week. Did notice your grandads thread had missing photos yesterday I just assumed you had taken the photos down.

I feel like it but no mate, just technical issues :doh