:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Report Website Problems Here Only! (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   UKGSer.com? (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23924)

Ogri 02-12-2014 21:00

UKGSer.com?

OK, so my membership is up for renewal and I followed the links to pay with PayPal but ended up about to subscribe to UKGSer.com (which is coincidentally another site I take a look at from time to time).

I aborted the payment as that's not the site I want to join right now.

Can anyone shed some light and stop me being out here in the dark?

Ogri

solarman216 02-12-2014 21:27

have you got UKgs set up in paypal as a priority supplier and accidently clicked on them instead, I did something like this once and sent a payment to a member on here when it should have gone elsewhere, Rick

Ogri 02-12-2014 22:31

Hi Rick, thanks for replying. All I'm doing is following the links from the page here that says that I need to renew, choosing PayPal and ending up on a page that seems to want to send money to UKGSer.com?

I took a screen shot of the page but can't upload it as I'm no longer a registered user lol

Hopefully an admin will be along at some point to either correct the error or give me a direct email address for payment. I'll keep an eye on this thread for possible solutions.

Ogri

terrano bob 02-12-2014 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarman216 (Post 277064)
have you got UKgs set up in paypal as a priority supplier and accidently clicked on them instead, I did something like this once and sent a payment to a member on here when it should have gone elsewhere, Rick

:lol:lol:lol:lol :augie :thumbs

Ogri 02-12-2014 22:48

Here is the screen shot :

http://www.holmestead.co.uk/stuff/UKGSer.png

jims-terrano 02-12-2014 22:52

Well you do right not to pay at the moment. Dont worry Im sure a mod or admin will be along soon to help out.

Lazy-Ferret 02-12-2014 22:55

I just tried it, and obviously do not want to pay, as my membership is not yet due, so when I got to the paypal page, I used the bit at the bottom that said "cancel and return to UKGSer.com", and it brought me to the forums page back here..

When I paid back in June it also went to
Business name:
UKGSer Limited (The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
Email:
payments@nissan4x4ownersclub.com

Ogri 02-12-2014 22:57

I'm sure nothing sinister is going on - I'm guessing that the site owner also owns the UKGSer.com site and is using the same PayPal address for both. Confirmation from an admin would be nice though.

Ogri 02-12-2014 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy-Ferret (Post 277078)
I just tried it, and obviously do not want to pay, as my membership is not yet due, so when I got to the paypal page, I used the bit at the bottom that said "cancel and return to UKGSer.com", and it brought me to the forums page back here..

When I paid back in June it also went to
Business name:
UKGSer Limited (The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
Email:
payments@nissan4x4ownersclub.com

Thanks lazy-ferret, I think our posts crossed. I think I'll go ahead and pay on that news.

Cheers all,

Ian

Ogri 02-12-2014 23:04

Weyhey! , I'm back :thumb2

Sweety 02-12-2014 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogri (Post 277083)

Your back:D:thumb2

Lazy-Ferret 02-12-2014 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogri (Post 277083)

:thumbs:thumb2
And we barely noticed you missing...:lol

trophymick 02-12-2014 23:30

Are they still tossers on ukgsers.:nenau

I do hope it's the BMW gs forum, I used to go on there occasionally.;)

Ogri 02-12-2014 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by trophymick (Post 277090)
Are they still tossers on ukgsers.:nenau

I do hope it's the BMW gs forum, I used to go on there occasionally.;)

Lol Mick, yes the BMW GS forum, I've never owned one but quite fancied one until Ewan and his mate pushed the prices sky high! Still like the idea though...

Ian

Ogri 02-12-2014 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy-Ferret (Post 277088)
:thumbs:thumb2
And we barely noticed you missing...:lol

All this attention will be upsetting for Alex you know, so enough now :D