:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Members free classifieds and wanted items. (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Lokka (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30495)

solarman216 05-04-2020 01:01

Lokka

Yes a Lokka in an existing front diff up for grabs, guy who bought my SWB of road motor has decided that in order to stop breaking front drive shafts he is going to fit an open diff from the recent T2 I purchased so here it is at a knock down price of £250 plus shipping, get in quick it will not be here long, I am not on much now, too much else to do so if you are interested ricktomag@yahoo.co.uk is the contact method, Rick

terranosaurusdoug 05-04-2020 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarman216 (Post 368395)
Yes a Lokka in an existing front diff up for grabs, guy who bought my SWB of road motor has decided that in order to stop breaking front drive shafts he is going to fit an open diff from the recent T2 I purchased so here it is at a knock down price of £250 plus shipping, get in quick it will not be here long, I am not on much now, too much else to do so if you are interested ricktomag@yahoo.co.uk is the contact method, Rick

I'll take it Rick :D

solarman216 05-04-2020 11:59

SOLD.........Rick

Banshee 05-04-2020 16:05

Fair play Boys, keeping it between friends :naughty :thumb2

That's what they fetch new but at least you haven't got to worry about the stupid import which is basically a random number generator :doh

terranosaurusdoug 05-04-2020 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 368404)
Fair play Boys, keeping it between friends :naughty :thumb2

That's what they fetch new but at least you haven't got to worry about the stupid import which is basically a random number generator :doh

That's what's put me off getting one so far. Another bonus it's already in a diff so easier to fit.
What are front diffs like to remove?

Blocky10 05-04-2020 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by terranosaurusdoug (Post 368405)
That's what's put me off getting one so far. Another bonus it's already in a diff so easier to fit.
What are front diffs like to remove?

After seeing what your works have, it's deffo a do at work job T-Doug.:thumb2
IIRC you'll be taking that cross member out (?) so you can weld it some more

elty001 05-04-2020 20:03

C'mon
All sing in an Australian accent.
Lokka's are for girls who can't drive cars!!
:lol:lol:lol

terranosaurusdoug 06-04-2020 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by elty001 (Post 368408)
C'mon
All sing in an Australian accent.
Lokka's are for girls who can't drive cars!!
:lol:lol:lol

:stopbeing:

terranosaurusdoug 06-04-2020 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blocky10 (Post 368406)
After seeing what your works have, it's deffo a do at work job T-Doug.:thumb2
IIRC you'll be taking that cross member out (?) so you can weld it some more

No idea bud, deffo getting done at work though, at least one good thing to come out of this virus is there is plenty of space over the pits :lol

Banshee 06-04-2020 09:08

They are heavy and off balance!!! I had a bit of a nightmare with mine which I think I documented in my project thread somewhere. I removed the old one and didn't have the strength to muscle it back into place on my own.

Wasn't so well equipped with hydraulic jacks, blocks, friends etc back then :lol Ended up calling in a favour from the lads in the fleet workshop at the time at work and they gave me a helping hand getting it back in on the 4 poster and a few more extra arms.

elty001 06-04-2020 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by terranosaurusdoug (Post 368411)
:stopbeing:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Blocky10 06-04-2020 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 368414)
They are heavy and off balance!!! I had a bit of a nightmare with mine which I think I documented in my project thread somewhere. I removed the old one and didn't have the strength to muscle it back into place on my own.

Wasn't so well equipped with hydraulic jacks, blocks, friends etc back then :lol Ended up calling in a favour from the lads in the fleet workshop at the time at work and they gave me a helping hand getting it back in on the 4 poster and a few more extra arms.

With the truck on a 2 poster ramp, I used a vertical transmission jack which was a machine mart jobby. Still a struggle but managed it on my own.

terranosaurusdoug 06-04-2020 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blocky10 (Post 368430)
With the truck on a 2 poster ramp, I used a vertical transmission jack which was a machine mart jobby. Still a struggle but managed it on my own.

I'll see what there is laying around at work, bound to be something :thumb2

solarman216 06-04-2020 23:00

change it on the floor easy, two lads pulled the diff from doner car today and stuck it into off roader no problem, Rick

solarman216 07-04-2020 01:18

Tip drop the X member the diff sits on, problem is two bolts cannot be removed so Mr angle grinder cuts them off and two new bolts fit from other way, I will supply two bolts, Rick