:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Project inspiration. (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21869)

spinna 04-04-2014 23:16

Project inspiration.

I notice that there are several great threads on here at the moment. And what I mean by this is that said subjects are to me at least interesting as they give me idea's/tips aswell as inspiration to spur me along with the projects that I have going on, even if it is at a slow pace.
Im sure im not he only person that has pleasure in reading these threads and sure that any input other members put into these threads helps to keep these projects from stalling and becoming the forgotten project like so many I have had over the years.
So keep up the great work folks:thumb2

jonela 05-04-2014 08:36

I totally agree, I like to see these projects,and like you I have plans for future projects and are interested to see how others deal with repairs ,problems and modifications. I unfortunately live in a country where modification is not allowed, or are very difficult at least. so all these projects ideas are being stored in a file for my return to the UK.The more people that continue these threads the more we all learn. I"m sure there are good projects to come on here and I for one look forward to contributing if I can,John :thumbs

CliveG 05-04-2014 17:29

Well said,I enjoy following them especially ones involving Trolls!As for not being allowed to mod too much in France Jonela there's a few guys down this way that I've met who have and are driving legally.If you look on Le Boncoin(certainly under Patrol GR) you'll find plenty for sale etc with CTs so must be legal.:thumb2

jims-terrano 05-04-2014 17:59

Me too, great to see but makes me feel inadequate :lol

melissachels 07-04-2014 22:58

I am getting there slowly, I'm currently on my easter holidays from college & my wee girl's nearly 3, so she's starting to be big enough to help & be around the workshop, she took the wheel nuts off today with the buzz gun!! :thumb2

jims-terrano 31-10-2015 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by jims-terrano (Post 248962)
Me too, great to see but makes me feel inadequate :lol

Well I reckon after the last few months this post is so wrong :lol:lol:lol

Even more projects rolling along these days and every one of them well worth watching and best of all they're all inspiring to others and great to see repairs being tackled with different methods. The support from the club membership helps the projects along the way.

I'd like to thank members of this club for their help and support throughout my project.

Daemo 31-10-2015 11:52

yes some very good projects on the go and some nice work being achieved even by people that have never had a go before, confidence is key, buy a welder and have a go I guess for the welding side of things... I am torn between my landy and the patrol at present and just finished major rework on the landy... I suppose a lot of projects will stall at this time of year due to people saving for Christmas and not being able to work outside due to weather/daylight... I have a couple of things on the go for the patrol front/ rear bumpers rock sliders and a draw system which is almost complete apart from covering and finding a suitable handle/lock..

keep up the good work people and put some pics up, it might be a small job to you but to some it will be a big task and by seeing how to do it via pics will make it achievable by others.... I am a visual person and will learn more from pics, I could read a page of information over and over and still not understand something however if I see a couple of pics I can go and do or make it..

Blocky10 31-10-2015 13:44

Well said daemo
I love photos. I spent an absolute fortune on Polaroid film before I could afford digital. I'd end up with photos of jobs, especially brake stripping, coming out of my ears. I have the same trouble regarding reading instructions. Especially with Haynes.

Ian

Sweety 31-10-2015 18:58

Love the project thread & a big well done to all the members who have started them as you have past on some great info:thumb2:clap Often thought of doing one on mine but it's prob to blingy for most:o:lol

jims-terrano 31-10-2015 19:01

Bling doesn't matter, it's your truck and you make it what you want. So yes make a project thread.

SNH 01-11-2015 00:18

Hats off to everyone tackling them :thumb2

jims-terrano 01-11-2015 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNH (Post 304482)
Hats off to everyone tackling them :thumb2

Well said :clap:clap:clap