Thread: Terrano tuning
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 20:19   #30
terranosaurusdoug
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI

I definitely interpreted it as people just wanting to make one for themselves, as for insurance, warranties and ce marks, who on here has a ce mark on every mod on their truck? A lot of people have navara snorkels fitted to their terranos, the people that supply them will tell us to get lost if one ever split sucking water in and wrecking an engine and we tried to get some money out of them, how many people have diy body lift kits? The tuning boxes that cost more, i have absolutely no idea how they work but if one was my only option i would get one!
I have had my gadget from george for probably over a year with no problems apart from clutch slipping due to the power, the reason I got one was cos its cheap and there are loads and loads people that have had them for a long period of time with no problems, some of who I have met!, much better than a recommendation on a website which I don't know if they are even real people writing them.

I have been surprised at the comments and the tone of the comments towards george, he has not tried to harm or rip anybody off and was a fee paying member for (I'll take his word on this) three years and I'm guessing the reason he no longer is is due to previous treatment he recieved, and he still came on here and gave us the info about the gadget, even emailing the specs to people, seems like a top bloke to me
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote