View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 09:08   #5
macabethiel
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Freelander & Jeep GC 3.0
Default They have discharged me with a cunning Plan B !!

I was very pleased to be discharged from Hospital yesterday but without having another Angiogram.

I felt like a bed blocker anyway (compared to some really ill people in the Coronary Care Ward), I was advised initially that I might have to wait for a week until they could get me into the Catheter Suite as they are so busy. Keeping me in would ensure I was seen with more urgency that having one as an outpatient.

The Cardiologist came up with a Plan B that was probably just his way of managing the demand and getting me out of hospital asap - we shall see.

I am going to have a stress test Echo Cardiogram. They inject a drug to simulate my heart under load whist doing the live scan. If required (I think) they can neutralize the drug with another one to stop the stress test if it gets hairy!

Depending how that goes will then see if I need another Angiogram! Call me cynical but that sound like a stalling process to grade queuing. That said I am okay at the moment - just glad to be back home really.
macabethiel is offline   Reply With Quote