Thread: Hi Folks.
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 14:44   #8
Dave_Askham
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: 05 Terrano 2.7 LWB

Boom - and the replies come rolling in !!!!

I like rustic's comment that the site members know more than the 'main dealers' - or should that be 'main stealers' put together - I have no doubt that this is 100% accurate !!

I've also got a VW transporter T4 - 2000 model, owned from new - 187,000 miles and still going strong, so I know all about owning and loving a vehicle for the long term, She's like an old friend and I could never part with her !!! I'm buying a Terrano to save abusing the van towing the bloody horse trailer !!!!

I've just read the Auto / Manual thread and I think my mind is made up, it would be nice to continue to have a lazy auto, but the towing capacity is not sufficient for the trailer, Dobin and Dobin #2 - so Manual it is, I like the sound of a LWB too, I'm used to the van so not scared of a 'larger' vehicle.... and I have 2 kids, my daughter nearly 3 and my son 6 months, so the more space the better !!

It appears that my choices are narrowing quite quickly !!

thanks to all for your input thus far.... now to have a look about and see what's available and at what price.....
Dave_Askham is offline   Reply With Quote