View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 16:32   #1
rayf3262
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano 3.0 SVE 2002
Default LWB 3.0 SVE Terrano for sale

After almost 10 years of ownership the time has come for my Terrano to be replaced as my S.O. has decreed! (She is the principal diver)

I purchased the truck in 2009 with just under 100,000 on the clock, it now shows ~140,000
The underside has been Wax-oiled 8 years ago and this has kept the tin worm in check, however the rear section of the nearside sill was professionally repaired in the spring of this year.

It is not a pretty truck and has been primarily used for dog transport, building materials, garden rubbish etc. and sports a roof rack that will accomodate 8’x4’ sheet materials easily and contained safely.

Fitted with standard Nissan alloy wheels per SVE trim spec. the tyres are in ok condition but will need replacing in the not to distant future.

The third row of seats went to landfill as I got fed up storing them and tripping over them, the boot carpet is removed and replaced with waterproof faced timber panel.

A new turbo was fitted in 2012, save for that no remedial work has been required on the engine or auto transmission, both of which along with the transfer box are all working fine with no modifications or alterations from Nissans original factory fit.

Drivers seat will need attention as the seat squab has a couple of cracks in the leather.

New front brake discs in 2017.

Exhaust system from turbo to tailpipe is less than a year old

ARB links have all been replaced.

Running boards removed & binned.

Towbar with 7 pin electrics.

All wheel bearings and suspension bushes sound.

H233 cast iron LSD

Front propshaft changed for earlier model with grease nipple.

All four electric windows and central locking good.

Boot floor and rear seat pan all sound.
Kenwood DAB head unit.

The AC will need some R134 to get it cooling again.

Paintwork is fully functional but tired as it has seen no love for a while and caries a few scuffs etc. As yet, I have seen no signs of any rust bubbles or blisters forming in the paintwork.
Front bumper shows signs of use and repair.

Two fully working keys with remote lock/unlock

I’ll try and get some pictures posted over the weekend, are there any special request pictures?

£1250

SUV 2002 - 3.0 Di SVE Station Wagon 5dr
Registration mark: KY52 BHF
Engine size 2953cc / ZD30
Transmission Automatic, Jatco RE4R01A
Date of first registration 01/09/2002
VED Band K (£325)