View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 22:16   #1
herts4x4
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Looking for SWB Terrano
Default 2005 2.7 SE for sale

It’s with a very heavy heart that I am putting my Terrano up for sale. It’s awesome. It is in unbelievable condition with low miles with full service history. Had it for roughly 18 months and thought I’d have it for years. Details below:

2.7 SE, manual, silver, seven seats, silver, 46k Miles, over 20 service stamps, recently serviced with brakesdiscs and pads done this year, 12 months mot.. kenwood Bluetooth DAB stereo installed last year . Interior is very very good. Unbelievably, the third row of seats were still in the original plastic wrapping when I bought it, unused. Tow hook. Four nearly new off-road tyres plus new spare. Full service history. Full service recently. Very clean advisory history for MOT.

Only three owners. First owner had it for most of its life who used it to occasional tow a horse box locally and nothing else, second owner hardly used it and only sold it due to redundancy. Had it for roughly 18 months. Waxoyled annually for most of its life (until the last couple of years).

Only selling because I’m not using it in the way that I thought I would. This is my second Terrano and I love it. However, it only did 1000 miles last year so not making sense to have it sitting on the drive.

This is one of the best untouched terranos around, and I would really like to see it go to an enthusiast. I haven’t advertised it yet

One photo attached. Contact me if interested and I can send more pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FF86E880-F1C5-4017-9739-5920AA2B7F8C.jpg (63.8 KB, 50 views)
herts4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote