View Single Post
Old 28-06-2016, 05:30   #19
rustic
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Maverick Mk I 2.7 TD LWB

I am so pleased you guys are starting to discuss this with your friendship groups, it does make a difference.
I have had a few PM's thanking me for bringing this to their attention, most of those have been clear and give reassurance, don't let it stay at the back of your mind thinking, it won't happen to me, boy it really does.
I am writing this at this early hour as I have been woken by pains in my chest from 3 am caused by my prostate cancer having metastased to my sternum, I have been measured up and scanned for a zap of radio therapy to that area, that with luck, will cut down on the pain. Just awaiting date.
With my wife going through breast cancer and me and my prostate cancer, our diaries are full of hospital appointments, there are still many to get planned in too. We cannot forward plan, we take each day as it comes.
This is what "Living" with prostate and breast cancer can be like.
It doesn't have to be like this.

When you get to 60, you will be sent the famous "Poo sticks" this is a check for bowel cancer.

Get checked out.... Your Choice.!
Uncle Rustic
rustic is offline   Reply With Quote