View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 12:55   #25
keefbeef
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: 2003 Terrano 2.7

Not a tread you would expect to read in a 4x4 macho forum, but nevertheless a very important topic - Men's health.

I myself had a lump on my ball 8 years ago, and it was checked out. Nothing there was what the doctor said. Still there and I'm here - so all good! Recently had pain peeing, again had tests carried out to check for infection and even got the camera down the pee hole. Nothing found. Also got referred to the 'flow clinic' where you pee into a funnel, weird. They didn't think prostate was an issue as didn't have any of the other issues, such as blood, night visits to doctors or poor flow.

In this country we have a great national health service - use it!! I sometimes worry about my health since turning 40, but not scared to go to the GP. That's what they are there for, but in both my cases I was referred to the 'man in the know'. I think that's sometimes the problem is people take GPs word for it. A good GP will refer you to the experts.

Rustic, what can it say... tough story and good on you for posting! We have a saying where I come from - 'keep her lit!!' and I really really do wish you all the best!

You know I have stopped watching DIY SOS cause of stories like this... just can't get away from them!
keefbeef is offline   Reply With Quote