Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 18-08-2018, 15:03   #16
Lazy-Ferret
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by terranosaurusdoug View Post
My Terrano can do anything and everything on or off road, She's comfortable, doesn't look like a monster truck or tonka toy and is extremely reliable! Drives well, sounds great and I love the way She looks, awesome
I happen to like the Tonka toy look.. lol

I have said before, we were going through a tough time, got shafted by insurance scammers, loosing the V70, and my first one was a case of I needed something cheap and cheerful that I could fit the ferrets in, could tow trailers and would tide me over a year (ish) as my finances were in the dumps

That was about 6 years ago, and since then I have still got the first one, and now have a second one for Suz as she loves it so much as well.

I have had so many cars over the years, what with various company cars and the only ones that have given me the same feelings to drive were the V70, 480 (especially the Celebration), the early lwb Vitara, and my first "Tonka Toy", an SJ413 Santana softtop.

All made me smile when I drove them, but the Terrano seems to encompass most of the practicalities of the others into one package... well except the nippyness of the 480's, but they got me 9 points in 3 months!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lazy-Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 21:21   #17
jims-terrano
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Been away for last couple of days with the wife in the 3 litre which has behaved just fine.
I’m off to York tomorrow about a 100 mile round trip. Have just been shuffling cars around with plans of taking the skoda. Got in the 3 litre to move it and thought hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
jims-terrano is offline   Reply With Quote