Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 04-06-2013, 16:29   #1
JimE
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Ford Maverick 2.7TDi
Default Front near side hub or ABS RING

Well I am having a very challenging time with the Maverick, I managed to get the hub separated and the old studs out, knocking the new studs in I caught the edge of one of the teeth with the hammer and snapped the ring! Seems like its going to be around £50ish for a new ring, anyone got a complete near side hub complete with ring they are flogging so I can just do a straight swap? Otherwise it's order a new ring and let the garage finish all the work....

Got to be honest am getting cheesed off now and close to selling it as having a fairly serious heart condition I can't be doing all the work myself now and am feeling enough is enough now!
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 16:36   #2
cncfabs

Vehicle: terrano

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimE View Post
Well I am having a very challenging time with the Maverick, I managed to get the hub separated and the old studs out, knocking the new studs in I caught the edge of one of the teeth with the hammer and snapped the ring! Seems like its going to be around £50ish for a new ring, anyone got a complete near side hub complete with ring they are flogging so I can just do a straight swap? Otherwise it's order a new ring and let the garage finish all the work....

Got to be honest am getting cheesed off now and close to selling it as having a fairly serious heart condition I can't be doing all the work myself now and am feeling enough is enough now!
Yes will have one just cant picture where the abs ring is could you post pic
cncfabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 18:25   #3
JimE

Vehicle: Ford Maverick 2.7TDi
Default Front near side hub or ABS RING

Hold fire on that, I have ordered a new ring and am going to attempt to fit it myself, if it all goes pear shaped I'll let you know. I had to put the hub back on to get it back in the garage but will photo graph it when I take it back off to fit the new ring.....
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote