Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 26-01-2018, 12:41   #16
Lazy-Ferret
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring

Thanks for all the support guys, I must admit this has hit me pretty hard...

Also, thanks for the tips, etc, while checking out Youtube, to look at the locks, there was a video showing how to break into almost any lock (NICE Sponsored by Netflix and Go Daddy, another reason not to support those two), but what it did show was the way they pop the lock making a banging noise, which while our video camera can not see the doors, it did pick up the sound of the banging, which might show how they got in so easily.

Rick, I agree, and I do think that the relatives are being very hard on Suz, which if it was me, I would rebel, like you said, but she is trying to hang on to the last family ties at the moment. There is lot more to the whole thing than everyone on here needs to know, and I can share when I next see you, but suffice to say that because he died in that room, and the complications, it really was a mess.
Lazy-Ferret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 13:34   #17
Terrano Steve

Vehicle: Terrano

So sorry to her this I cannot begin to imagine how you must feel right now all you can do is stay strong for Suz.
Terrano Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 20:14   #18
Lazy-Ferret

Cheers... It's the funeral tomorrow, and she has totally thrown herself into that the last week, which has been a distraction, although now we are back at home tonight, she is somewhat stressed about all the things that have to happen tomorrow.

Monday the Loss adjusters come and see us, so that will be a case of having to go through all the known missing items, many are silly things, that are just sentimental, like her mum had saved the card from the hospital from when she was born, and that was in one of the jewellery boxes, which of course has no value at other than to Suz. I guess that going to be hard on her again..

Oh well, onwards and upwards, we now have an ultra secure lock fitted to the door, plus extra internal locks. We are trying to find an independent recommanded and trusted guy to fit a new front and side door. I have also started fitting am alarm system, which will work with the High res camera system, which I hope to finish installing over the weekend.

I know it won't stop the determined, but our neighbours, do have those systems, and the scum went for our house that did not...
Old 01-02-2018, 21:02   #19
terranosaurusdoug

Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI

Hiya mate, how are you two after today?
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 23:46   #20
Lazy-Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by terranosaurusdoug View Post
Hiya mate, how are you two after today?
Hi... we are a bit tender.... it's been a few very long days, and today emotions have been running high. We are just vegging on the sofa, contemplating the day in our own minds.

Overall, it went very well, nice and respectful, a good number of people turned up, and Suz was very brave, and even managed to read a Psalm out, with out breaking down... well, until she got back to her seat anyway. Not sure I could have stood up there, and addressed everyone, and she is the shy one of us!

The Wake went off very well, even managing to get praise from the Aunties, on what a great job we had managed to do, which is no mean feat.

The one thing that went down very well, was as we have been going through stuff, we have been putting any photo's we found into a create, and then Suz brought them all home, sorted them, and put them into a couple of scrapbooks, so they were easier to look through... we managed to loose the Aunties for a good couple of hours to them, which gave the rest of us an easier time..

Thank you so much for asking.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:08   #21
terranosaurusdoug

Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI

Your welcome! Photos were a good idea, everyone loves old photos eh
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote