Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 25-01-2020, 10:49   #1
Rarche2002
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Nissan patrol y61
Default Mortgage/illness

WOW well I’m not counting my chickens yet but I should be completing on mine and my wife’s first house on Tuesday it’s been 4 months of not knowing and uncertainty which has been absolutely awful but it’s nearly at an end so my brain will actually end able to deal with life again.
And on top of it one of my good friends has been tanking into hospital with sepsis I don’t know if I’m allowed to post it on here but if any of you spare a couple of £ for his mom and dad as their having to travel from Blackpool to Manchester every day to see him in hospital I would really appreciate it guys and gals.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-sean...cp+share-sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Rarche2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2020, 13:06   #2
macabethiel

Vehicle: Freelander & Jeep GC 3.0
Thumbs up Done my bit not huge but will help.

I have a friend (over 65) who was in an induced coma at Nottingham for 4 weeks - he survived his Sepsis and is okay now.

I assume the extra £1 automatically added on is the websites cut for administration etc.
macabethiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2020, 13:55   #3
Rarche2002

Vehicle: Nissan patrol y61

Quote:
Originally Posted by macabethiel View Post
I have a friend (over 65) who was in an induced coma at Nottingham for 4 weeks - he survived his Sepsis and is okay now.

I assume the extra £1 automatically added on is the websites cut for administration etc.

Yeah I’m not to sure I would imagine they need to get paid too.
Yeah it happened just before Christmas he was having a joke about having a cold then 4 days later he was in hospital in Blackpool put in a coma then 3 weeks later docs said he wasn’t going to make it so they moved him to Manchester as they can deal with it better he’s been there since so it’s pretty hard for his mom and dad to go back and forth every day so just trying to get enough cash so they can stay in a hotel at least a few days a week.
The doctors say he is improving slightly we’re all hoping that because he’s only 29 and quite fit he will make a full recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Rarche2002 is offline   Reply With Quote