Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub > Jokes humor and fun

Jokes humor and fun Keep it clean(ish)

Old 24-03-2009, 22:17   #16
JonathanM
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

I saw a car today, St George Cross stickers on it, and a sticker reading "British Jobs for British Workers, time to strike back, what we mean, we say!!!!! BNP!!!"

Very admirable I thought,until I realised that this very patriotic "english" man was driving a rather nice Toyota Hilux Surf.

British jobs for british workers means buying products produced in Britain, you pillock! Added to which the cross of St George has no relationship to 3 out of the 4 countries that make up Great Britain!
JonathanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 00:11   #17
supertaff

Vehicle: 1999 (V) Terrano II SE

I hasten to add, that Wales isn't even represented on the flag of the union, the Union Jack.
supertaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 00:15   #18
supertaff

Vehicle: 1999 (V) Terrano II SE

Why did I have to get involved with this ?? .... Wales is not classed by the "Powers that be" as a Kingdom, but merely as a "Principality" and yet if you look at Welsh history, we had Welsh kings, and Wales only became the so called "Principality" when Edward I made his son the first prince of Wales (Purely to subdue the Welsh).
supertaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 00:18   #19
tezzer

Vehicle: transit camper van 1987
Default australian prime minister

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

whats your comments on this then??? my opinion-100% right.

tezzer
tezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 00:20   #20
lacroupade

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertaff View Post
Why did I have to get involved with this ?? .... Wales is not classed by the "Powers that be" as a Kingdom, but merely as a "Principality" and yet if you look at Welsh history, we had Welsh kings, and Wales only became the so called "Principality" when Edward I made his son the first prince of Wales (Purely to subdue the Welsh).
Thats why the english have to pay to get into South Wales...LOL
lacroupade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 01:22   #21
makeitfit

Vehicle: Maverick TDi BLACK mmm
Default Warning. Adult 18 Only. No Lightweights !

Tezzer I'm with you mate, and Extreme
OUR rights are being squeezed through the mangle
My wife's a teacher and the ruddy nonesense that she has to go through for little johnny foreigner is a right pain in the royal welsh arse
Bit by bit our liberty is being deminished.
You dont get this going on in France, they say no veils in school, end of.
When we lived in London my kids were in the minority group as they were white english speaking and had both parents !
Going to stop now or I might swear and offend someone
makeitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 08:44   #22
tezzer

Vehicle: transit camper van 1987

i know what you mean, it's enough to make your blood boil, and schools, your poor wife, i know a school teacher and he is thinking of leaving the school and teaching privately at least he then has a choice.

but australia has the right idea, im waiting for the number 10 web site to be updated, could'nt get on last week, im going to send them the e-mail i posted earlier,

tezzer
tezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 11:20   #23
chrisue

thats an intresting consept, all these gods jockeying for position over parts of world,this is a monty python moment surly?.
Old 25-03-2009, 11:41   #24
Darwin

I saw one of those police programs the other night and a muslim person asked why the police were stopping and searching muslims , the policeman replied because we dont get jewish suicide bombers.

Fair Point TBH..
Old 25-03-2009, 15:05   #25
lacroupade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
I saw one of those police programs the other night and a muslim person asked why the police were stopping and searching muslims , the policeman replied because we dont get jewish suicide bombers.

Fair Point TBH..
crashed and burned....yay!

http://just-another-inside-job.blogs...de-bomber.html
Old 25-03-2009, 15:50   #26
Darwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacroupade View Post
Thats an anti jewish website , any more relaible info ?
Old 25-03-2009, 16:48   #27
lacroupade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
Thats an anti jewish website , any more relaible info ?
must be on the wrong thread then.....
Old 25-03-2009, 17:55   #28
extreme-4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitfit View Post
Going to stop now or I might swear and offend someone

dont let me stop ya ........ fill your boots mate

anyway i can still swear ....... bum ........ see!
extreme-4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote