Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub > Jokes humor and fun

Jokes humor and fun Keep it clean(ish)

Old 02-08-2011, 23:44   #1
briggie
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: " alice "
Talking Briggie joke !!!!!!!

A local business is looking for office help. They put a sign in the window saying:

HELP WANTED Must be a good typist and good with a computer. Successful applicant must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

A short time later a lovely golden retriever dog trots up to the window, sees the sign and goes inside. He looks at the receptionist and wags his tail, then walks over to the sign, looks at it, whines and paws the air. The receptionist calls the office manager. He is surprised, to say the least, to see a canine applicant. However, the dog looks determined, so he leads him into the office.

Inside, the poochie jumps up on a chair and stares at the manager expectantly. The manager says "I can't hire you. The sign says you must be able to type." The doggie jumps down, goes to the typewriter and proceeds to quickly type a perfect business letter. He takes out the page and trots over to the manager, gives it to him, then jumps back up on the chair.

The manager is stunned, but tells the dog, "That was fantastic, but I'm sorry. The sign clearly says that whoever I hire has to be good with a computer."

The dog jumps down again, goes to the computer and proceeds to demonstrate his expertise with various programs, produces a sample spreadsheet and database, then presents them to the manager.

The manager is dumbfounded! He says to the dog, "Hey, I realize that you are a very intelligent applicant and have fantastic talent, but you're a dog -- no way could I hire you."

The dog jumps down, goes to the sign in the window and points his paw at the words, "Equal Opportunity Employer."

The exasperated manager says, "Yes, I know what the sign says. But the sign also says you have to be bilingual."

The doggie looks him straight in the eye and says, "Meow!!!"
briggie is offline   Reply With Quote