Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub > Jokes humor and fun

Jokes humor and fun Keep it clean(ish)

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2011, 18:36   #1
tezzer
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: transit camper van 1987
Default tolerance

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.
I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.
That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".
Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like " Iraq o' Ribs"?
Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.
Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?
Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem solved.
If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good plan, pass it on.
Old 29-01-2011, 18:40   #2
jace

to long for face book post lol!

Old 29-01-2011, 18:44   #3
Deleted account DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace View Post
to long for face book post lol!
tbh its an oldie Im sure its been on there
Old 29-01-2011, 18:45   #4
jace

says im alowed x amount letters but thats way over at 1100 odd letters

Old 29-01-2011, 19:02   #5
extreme-4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezzer View Post
I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.
I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.
That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".
Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like " Iraq o' Ribs"?
Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.
Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?
Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem solved.
If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good plan, pass it on.
could prove very popular this is a subject i have looked into rather by accident . but let me assure you ladies from aisia and middle easy do actually wear bra's and even thongs. just because they are sometimes fully covered dont mean they dont have clothes like the rest of us

my question is are any of the things mentioned really suitable for such a sensitive location .

and can i just say AGAIN these sort of threads while we let them run . they are lots of bloody hard work to monitor and moderate . the last few took 3 whole evenings of very close watching (BY ME) just to keep them open and not censor or stop people having a chat about such stuff .

but if its going to be every couple of nights some of this comes up . then your spoil it for yourselves . and i'll be closing them . cos i really have fun stuff that i want to do .,. rather than baby sit this crap
Old 29-01-2011, 19:03   #6
briggie

Vehicle: " alice "

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme-4x4 View Post
[B][COLOR=Blue]

and can i just say AGAIN these sort of threads while we let them run . they are lots of bloody hard work to monitor and moderate . the last few took 3 whole evenings of very close watching (BY ME) just to keep them open and not censor or stop people having a chat about such stuff .

but if its going to be every couple of nights some of this comes up . then your spoil it for yourselves . and i'll be closing them . cos i really have fun stuff that i want to do .,. rather than baby sit this crap
Old 29-01-2011, 19:39   #7
jace

just dont bother then,id bugger of an do the fun stuff lol mind you i find this kindve stuff fun lol

Old 29-01-2011, 20:15   #8
(RIP) PLANK

Vehicle: T2 2004 TDI SE LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme-4x4 View Post
could prove very popular this is a subject i have looked into rather by accident . but let me assure you ladies from aisia and middle easy do actually wear bra's and even thongs. just because they are sometimes fully covered dont mean they dont have clothes like the rest of us

my question is are any of the things mentioned really suitable for such a sensitive location .

I agree mate, it is a one way street, if anyone posts anything 'anti-racist' they get accused of 'causing trouble' and and other such stuff, by the people who see no harm in this. I think they are hard work too, unless of course we just leave all this racism stuff unchallenged and hope we don't get any members who really are out to cause trouble and it ends in a a court case.

as the saying goes: 'it's all good fun until someone looses an eye'

then it's still god fun but someone can't see it anymore
Old 29-01-2011, 20:43   #9
tezzer

Vehicle: transit camper van 1987

what a load of old bo**ocks, i got sent this email this afternoon and i thought it was funny, and i cant see why people are getting upset about it, i see it as a joke more than anything else, but there you same ones winging as usual,
Old 29-01-2011, 20:45   #10
jace

maybe the section where its posted gives you a clue lol,i found it funny but id like to try it out in the real world

although im not sure theyd have crotchless pantys etc in my size lol!

Old 29-01-2011, 21:03   #11
(RIP) PLANK

Vehicle: T2 2004 TDI SE LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezzer View Post
what a load of old bo**ocks, i got sent this email this afternoon and i thought it was funny, and i cant see why people are getting upset about it, i see it as a joke more than anything else, but there you same ones winging as usual,
I rest my case
Old 29-01-2011, 21:06   #12
clivvy

Vehicle: Terrano 03 LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace View Post
maybe the section where its posted gives you a clue lol,i found it funny but id like to try it out in the real world

although im not sure theyd have crotchless pantys etc in my size lol!
fair point, jokes and humour arent usually up for discussion.
Old 29-01-2011, 22:35   #13
jace

WARNING JOKE BELLOW
a femininst visits kabul and is preturbed to see women must walk 5 paces behind there husband.
on her return a year later she is much happier to see women now walking 5 paces in front of there husbands,grining ear to ear she turns to her intrpretur and asks "whats changed"..."land mines" comes the answer

Old 29-01-2011, 22:38   #14
jace

whats the worst type of boil u can get onyer knob?...............susan!

Old 29-01-2011, 22:40   #15
jace

roy walker of catch phrase fame is getting a blow job of his sister,"its good" he thought " but its not right"

Closed Thread