Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 07-10-2016, 00:10   #1
vprez1
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano2
Default Terrano 2 2001

For sale My 2.7 SE+ Terrano 2 2001 Green MOT till mid Jan 11500 miles one advisory last MOT which has been done, 5 very good tyres 1 brand new, Had front wheel bearings, Drop link and O/S Drive shaft replaced this year with new ones. Very reliable truck heated seats work as does Multi CD player ,heater, dash 4x4 is perfect, no warning lights.Engine runs like new. Has just had a full service including All filters air oil and cabin.Very solid underneath had new rear exhaust last year Cills are good, a very solid truck. Bad bits No running boards, Air con needs gassing, Sun roof has been sealed, both front wings have very small rust holes near arches approximately 75mm x15mm Both bumpers are scuffed and could do with TLC Paint work is not pristine very small dent on NR side front wind not broken paint, Leather drivers seat has usual wear. Perfect project truck or off roader. vehicle is SORN at moment so will need taxing. I would not hesitate jumping in it and driving it to Scotland should i have had to.
I will be sad to see her go she had never let me down and is a lovely truck but no room on drive and i just wasn't using it (since MOT i have only done 4000 miles). Looking for £800 Essex

Would prefer it to go to a good home to good to break so on here first before the dreaded eBay. message me for pics
vprez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 20:27   #2
vprez1
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano2

Now Sold sorry to see her go,
vprez1 is offline   Reply With Quote