Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub > Jokes humor and fun

Jokes humor and fun Keep it clean(ish)

Old 12-02-2009, 02:10   #1
tezzer
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: transit camper van 1987
Default true or false

How true this is!
PROUD TO BE WHITE

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is. Proud to be White Michael Richards makes his point...

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' . And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET...
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that??

A w hite woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..

Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist..

I am proud...But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail... Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE !
It's not a crime yet, but getting real close!

Best Regards

John & Sandra

EMIAL............m0tor@talktalk.net

EMAIL............jm0tor@hotmail.com

Have a very good day.....

true or false????

tezzer
tezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:43   #2
extreme-4x4

thats because the white nations, created society and laws (the Romans etc)to make safe communities and so on

we then tried to make other countries civilized and taught them to live our way.

discrimination is a word only used to describe non whites because discrimination laws were set in place to make everyone equal. but its human nature to want what is someone else s.
sadly the law is not fair and it can be bent to suit you.because to question racism means you are racist unless you are non white then you are "questioning your rights"

your rights example

how can your wife have more right to have the kids in divorce they are equally yours. but the man looses cos he's the bread winner, ok well ill give up my job " now we are equal" no cos now your not supporting your family and a bum.... so is she not a bum for not working and supporting the family

when you marry you sign a contract saying everything is equal and you will support her and love and all the other poop you dont really get

but when you divorce and the contract is over you dont get the kids and you still have to feed the lazy bitch who.
wont work or get a job even if you loose the house youve been paying for alone for years
she will get the full rights to your kids and you can see them if or when she feels like it.
you will still have to feed her and her new boyfriends for years to come

and you get nothing

so back to your original thing

racist, sexist its all the same

your white your male your f u c k e d

but you still got your t2 to play with
extreme-4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:04   #3
willow

Vehicle: terrano11 1995 TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme-4x4 View Post
thats because the white nations, created society and laws (the Romans etc)to make safe communities and so on

we then tried to make other countries civilized and taught them to live our way.

discrimination is a word only used to describe non whites because discrimination laws were set in place to make everyone equal. but its human nature to want what is someone else s.
sadly the law is not fair and it can be bent to suit you.because to question racism means you are racist unless you are non white then you are "questioning your rights"

your rights example

how can your wife have more right to have the kids in divorce they are equally yours. but the man looses cos he's the bread winner, ok well ill give up my job " now we are equal" no cos now your not supporting your family and a bum.... so is she not a bum for not working and supporting the family

when you marry you sign a contract saying everything is equal and you will support her and love and all the other poop you dont really get

but when you divorce and the contract is over you dont get the kids and you still have to feed the lazy bitch who.
wont work or get a job even if you loose the house youve been paying for alone for years
she will get the full rights to your kids and you can see them if or when she feels like it.
you will still have to feed her and her new boyfriends for years to come

and you get nothing

so back to your original thing

racist, sexist its all the same

your white your male your f u c k e d

but you still got your t2 to play with

This can work in reverse if the woman is the main earner. They do exist
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:40   #4
lacroupade

Blimey, where to start with such difficult stuff??!!

Well to respond to Tezzer first, I guess a lot of what that guy says in your post is probably true but if you look down the other end of the telescope, you might be tempted to take the view that the British Empire spent several hundred years pillaging the rest of the world (its a point of view to say that we were 'civilising' them I suppose but thats subjective) and its our turn swallowed our own medicine.....

And as for Extreme, you have my sympathy; Willow has a good point too, but as one who has raised four kids while their mother walked away in return for five grand and a second-hand car fifteen years ago, I can tell you its far harder (but more rewarding, I think!) than the alternative - and just as expensive in the long run by the time you've fannied about with childcare costs and loss of income from lost promotion at work because you can't commit etc..

Anyway, nobody fall out about this stuff OK?
lacroupade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 18:49   #5
extreme-4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post

This can work in reverse if the woman is the main earner. They do exist

sadly not in my house.
extreme-4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote