Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 16-10-2009, 18:44   #1
jims-terrano
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Default I Wanna Ship Out Of This Country

My turn to have a rant!!!!!!!

Lastnight whilst driving through a nice area (not), I noticed a gang of teenagers (I'm not gonna sound racist on here). Next thing I knew there was a bang on the side of the car, well I knew I hadn't hit anything so I thought better to drive on to somewhere safer. So sure enough a nice dint and scrape on the side of the wifes car. Reported it to plod who were in fairness nice about it. A bit later a phone call from plod saying they'd been out to the scene. Apparently I did the right thing not stopping and getting out of the car it's not a unique incident and that's what they want, you to get out of the car This was 7:40pm and I often drive that way with the kids in the car to the supermarket.

So now I've got a dint in the side of the car to remind me just how much I love living in this country

On the brightside it could of been the Terrano

Jim

PS Mustafa ticket out of here
jims-terrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 19:02   #2
Paul

Vehicle: 2002 Terrano 3.0 Di LWB

Not getting any better over here is it..
Round here in Oldham, we have streets we can't go down at night if your white!! The police have said they will not help anyone who as the nerve to do so.. We are going backwards towards the dark ages..
Old 16-10-2009, 19:05   #3
harlowmaverick

Vehicle: Nissan Terrano 3.0 tdi 03

where did the protect and serve bit go?
vigilanty state is it now?
police get right up my hooter some times, they are good enough to be there to get any motorist that does the slightest thing wrong but wont respond to certain problem areas ?
probably why they are problem areas!
harlowmaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 19:17   #4
lacroupade

Well I have to confess it pees me off too. I'm not racist; there are gangs of shiteheads of every colour frankly, and they all want their arses burnt IMHO.

Yet as said, the police will waste shitloads of valuable time AT OUR EXPENSE stopping you cos of your number plate or somesuch crapola.

Let the vigilantes loose I say....and get all those w*nkers out of their little camera vans while we're at it and back on their day job...

OH and bring back the birch.

Pass my Dail Mail over would you?
lacroupade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 19:18   #5
zippy656

Vehicle: Nissan Note Ntec 1.5

On the brightside it could of been the Terrano

very true,
but then you could have RUN the buggers OVER
zippy656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 19:22   #6
lacroupade

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlowmaverick View Post
where did the protect and serve bit go?
Think you've been watching too much telly HM - thats the US police forces motto I think you'll find..LOL

But I know what you mean.

In the UK the motto is probably "Health & Safety - Just Not Yours".
lacroupade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 20:16   #7
Terranosaurus

Vehicle: 2001 2.7 TDi T2 SWB

Come on Jim tell us where it was, you, me and Dinky can go round and sort em out - bit like a dumbed down version of the end of XXX 2, not sure Sammy LJ would employ a XXX who walks with a stick though eh JD.
Terranosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 21:38   #8
jims-terrano

Well Tterx nuff said to say that famous town where mummy faked a kid knap

Not the place to sound racist but I dare say their families may have come from another sub continent. Trouble is mate I was an ethnic minority in that area and it's a major route.
I was talking to my wife about the state of the country in general, thinking about how things have changed since we were teens. If you think how much worse it is now, just how bad is it going to be for our children and when we are old codgers

I saw a copy of the Daily Star thursday, once i'd got past page 3 there was a story about a group wanting to march in London. The groups object is to bring a different type of law system in to this country.

Think I'm gonna go live in Rosco's town

This really sticks in my throat because my father like many other people fought for our freedom, some freedom.

Jim
Old 16-10-2009, 22:22   #9
tezzer

Vehicle: transit camper van 1987

well sorry but i am racist, and i reckon they should rounded up, taken somewhere quite and beaten severly, and then put straight on a plane and sent home and stuff the do gooders, any british to**ers, to be enlisted for 5 yrs in the army, after a years training they can go to afganistan and kick some ar*e there, legaly. rant over. the b*rst*rds.
tezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 22:30   #10
Adz

Vehicle: 1995 SWB Terrano

I'm a true racist now & don't hold back
Not saying I'm proud of it but thats what the governments made me & plenty of others...
VOTE BNP i say
If your not British White
Or
3 or more generations of Black British i have no time for you
Other country's treat us like shit when we move abroad
Yet when they come over here they get everything on a plate
& were just supposed to accept it
Civil War over here if there not careful

Short rant over
Sorry to hear that scum attacked your car
Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 22:38   #11
Liam

It's not difficult to see where the problem comes from. We can all put on our narrow vision glasses and think we have the answer but the truth probably lies a million miles from where we are looking. Sometimes we should perhaps think who benefits from this type of thing happening in our cities? Of course,it will always be the same answer. The Government benefits because they continually allow this crap to go on and eventually they will introduce measures to supposedly deal with these problem areas but all they are really doing is taking more of our rights and freedom and doing so by creating fear and anxiety. We fall for it all the time because we have allowed the Governments be responsible for our safety and security, except that we don't feel safe and secure but rather threatened and therefore the Government must take more control and restrict our movement even more. Just a question for you all, how would you respond if every time you went to your local supermarket you were asked to go through a metal detector,remove your shoes and your belt,told you can't bring more than 100ml of liquid with you and can't have more than 10kg in your bag. Bet you would tell them to stick their supermarket where the sun doesn't shine. Yet every day we go to an airport we allow ourselves to be humiliated in this way and PAY for the privilege. So please don't blame any other group,minority or otherwise, for the crap that we all sign up to so we can have a supposed "normal" life. The fault lies with ourselves because we let it happen everyday in every way and it will go on until such time as someone has the balls to say enough is enough. Lech Walenska took a hell of a gamble in Poland but it paid off and he even ended up as President. Anybody out there fancy being PM?
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 23:04   #12
sperko

Vehicle: Nissan Terrano 2 1999 2.7

Who remembers Aproved Schools n Borstals and children are there to be seen and not heard The bloody Do Gooder's got rid of them. Lets round up the do gooder's put em in with the s##t heads and lock the doors
sperko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 23:08   #13
paulp

Vehicle: nissan mistral 27td
Default this country

i am not a racist in my eyes.

i love my country my culture and my queen and i am proud to be white.

in others eyes that makes me a racist.

it is not to late in the uk, unlike the usa who have already elected the enemy within as a leader.

i live in a slum that is not only caused by the overwheming ethnic majority but the white scum that believes it is cool to act like and breed with the ethnics.

i have friends that a 2 or 3 generation west indian who also think the same

my brothers in arms live to 1 rule.

it is better to to tried by 12 than carried by 6. (the problem there is no guarentee nowadays who the 12 are)

we need a good civil war to sort out the weedy and the greedy

paulp
paulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 08:28   #14
Adz

Vehicle: 1995 SWB Terrano

I take my hat off to Korea in some ways...
All 1 nationality

The blame does lay with the voters

The freedom of speech has gone / our rights in our own country have gone

We are now an ethnic community in our own country

We should of stayed away from the EU & the place has gone over the top with bloody health & safety & stupid rules

We appear to be living to work & survive NOT working to live & enjoy

Need to make a stand like the Irish & Scottish i think
Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 09:24   #15
jims-terrano

Well may be I'm suffering a lack of freedom of speach by not totally speaking my mind. I think things have gone far too far in this country for it to get better.
I expect others to treat me like I'd treat them, I wouldn't abuse them, damage their property, assault them, rob them or intentionally cause upset. So why on earth should others expect to do those things to me and get away with it, seemingly the hands of the police are tied so people can almost do as they want. As people say there are scrotes of every background!!!

May be I expect too much

Jim