Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 21-07-2007, 20:11   #16
eclipse
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

lol

it is cobal, not to be mistaken for cobalt, it can be different in different lighting conditions as it is infact green. :
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 22:34   #17
jace

ive killed mine today drowned the imobiliser i had water half way up doors water in cab to seat level imobilser control box low in side footwell
Old 21-07-2007, 22:48   #18
Deleted Member S

Sorry to hear Jace What were you doing out for a play in the puddles or were you off some where ?
Deleted Member S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 23:02   #19
jace

playiong in puddles as usual it was todep to go through to be honest but there was a modded rangie v8 sat there dithering so i couldnt resist truck went through no trouble there was a 5 bar gate as depth gage it was at 3/4 bars high i wasnt driving and current hitting passenger side had to close me window as it was swelling to inch or two below windows got to other side opend doors water just run outwater in cab was about inch from gear levers! i turned it off to talk to crowd went back to it no go ten mins later sparked up and away we went turned off mates house about thirty miles away no go left it still no go alarm not setting so investigated that found a control box in drivers footell soaked another behind glove box (dry ) so have started to cut there wiring out of nissans got ignition lights and starter just gota find where theyve spliced pump wires grade one system aswell!
Old 21-07-2007, 23:18   #20
Deleted Member S

Ooooooooohhhhh that going to keep you busy tomorrow, but what a stupid place to put the control box in foot well. Nissan must of forgot it was a 4X4 & they get wet & dirty
Deleted Member S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 23:28   #21
jace

no aftermarket i have no nats or anything on my truck guy had it installed all black wires uasully fairly easy to suss out but this one was into central locking the lot not bothered about central locking etc just want truck back still plenty water to play in!.
youve never seen so many wires most embarising my mate rang to say he was tuck in his Lpoo hundred warrior i couldnt a shogun pulled him out the one other lads hed rang for help got his disco stuck twice then to cap it all the Lpoo hundred towed me back from shipston!