Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 23-01-2011, 18:11   #31
briggie
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: " alice "
Question this what you mean plank ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANK View Post
a major difference of course being the law
Racial Hatred
The Public Order Act 1986 contains the offences of inciting or stirring up racial hatred. It prohibits the use of threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displaying any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting with the intention of stirring up racial hatred or where racial hatred is likely to be stirred up.

Racial hatred is defined as hatred against a group of persons in the United Kingdom defined by reference to colour, race, nationality - including citizenship - or ethnic or national origins.

An offence may be committed in a public or a private place. No offence is committed however, where the words or behaviour are used, or the written material is displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and are not heard or seen except by other persons in that or another dwelling. The inadvertent use of words that are threatening, abusive or insulting is not an offence. A police officer may arrest without a warrant anyone he or she reasonably suspects is committing the offence.

There are other offences of publishing or distributing material; presenting or directing a play; distributing, showing or playing visual images or sounds; broadcasting a television programme, except programmes transmitted by the BBC; or distributing a cable programme with the same characteristics - that is, being threatening, abusive or insulting - and which is either intended to stir up racial hatred or likely to have this effect.

In addition, it is an offence to possess racially inflammatory material unless ignorant of its contents. The police can obtain a search warrant for such material and magistrates can order its forfeiture.

The Crime and Disorder Act 1998 gave statutory force to the idea of ‘racially aggravated offences’, and in 2001 this Act was amended to include religiously aggravated offences. Racially or religiously aggravated offences include assault, criminal damage, public order offences and harassment. An offence is racially or religiously aggravated if:

•At the time of committing the offence, or immediately before or after doing so, the offender demonstrates towards the victim of the offence hostility based on the victim’s membership – or presumed membership – of a racial or religious group.
•The offence is motivated wholly or partly by hostility towards members of a racial or religious group based on their membership of that group.
I f a person is convicted of the racially or religiously aggravated form of assault, criminal damage, public order offence or harassment, then the court has increased sentencing powers. In relation to other offences, if the offence is racially or religiously aggravated the court is required to treat it as an aggravating factor, that is, a factor that increases the seriousness of the offence.
briggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 18:12   #32
Deleted account DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggie View Post
perhaps a better question to ask is ... what do you consider to be truely english society

lmao........that will have em struggling to distort the truth
Deleted account DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 18:13   #33
Deleted account DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacroupade View Post
I'd do the Cheeky Girls. Does that count?

No theyre just tacky gold diggers, I always thought you had more class (despite driving a micra)
Old 23-01-2011, 18:15   #34
lacroupade

Quote:
Originally Posted by daved View Post
No theyre just tacky gold diggers, I always thought you had more class (despite driving a micra)
actually i lied, I stood behind them in the shop queue at Leigh Delamere services once ...two words....bad skin
lacroupade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 18:32   #35
jace

we dont need immagrants weve enough unemployed yoof to train to any job,the fact we do is down to a useless labour government who ruined everything they touched and made several regions in the world so unstable you risk your life going to local market!
Old 23-01-2011, 18:36   #36
briggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace View Post
we dont need immagrants weve enough unemployed yoof to train to any job,the fact we do is down to a useless labour government who ruined everything they touched and made several regions in the world so unstable you risk your life going to local market!
then use your vote if you arent happy , thats what happens in a democracy
Old 23-01-2011, 18:41   #37
jace

bnp do not field a candidate in my area and edl are not a polictical party nf dissapeered kkk not doing a lot hitlers dead so not much choice.people who support such partys are usally from lower incomes and do not have the benefit of union funding plus the established partys fear the competition and supress/try to ban them
Old 23-01-2011, 18:49   #38
Deleted account DD

Quote:
bnp do not field a candidate in my area and edl are not a polictical party nf dissapeered kkk not doing a lot hitlers dead so not much choice.people who support such partys are usally from lower incomes and do not have the benefit of union funding plus the established partys fear the competition and supress/try to ban them
Thats probably because the labour party were shown as weak during the 70s, superseded in 80s-90s then tried to transform and failed badly losing the plot and their reason for being in the 90's until last year.
Old 23-01-2011, 18:49   #39
briggie

Quote:
so why exactly dont the bnp field a candidate in your area ? , surely a party with allegedly majority views should be able to fund its own campaign with its massive support then become elected
Old 23-01-2011, 18:50   #40
(RIP) PLANK

Vehicle: T2 2004 TDI SE LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larson View Post
the laws the law but it cant change the way we think.. i dont chose to dislike paki's and hate gays but i will always be thinking like that.. you just started this thred to cause trouble.. ya tit
I'm not sure no how to do multiple quotes so I'll have to address things one at a time, sorry!

Larson, Yes i may be a Tit, (I'm sure it's not a racist term) though it does have many meanings in different languages, and agreed this thread is controversial. - But - you don't have to join it mate, you could say NO!
(RIP) PLANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 18:51   #41
Deleted account DD

Quote:
The lack of options is probably because the labour party were shown as weak during the 70s, superseded in 80s-90s then tried to transform and failed badly losing the plot and their reason for being in the 90's until last year.

Im sure govts dont ban those you mention because theyre scared of the competition, more through a dislike of inefficient and unfair extremism.
Old 23-01-2011, 18:54   #42
(RIP) PLANK

Briggie,
don't forget the original 1976 race relations act, and the amendment act of 2000!
Old 23-01-2011, 18:57   #43
(RIP) PLANK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezzer View Post
there are some members on here that should visit that shanty town, i reckon they would get on well,, not for long though.
if it's me you mean, i may get on a lot better than you think. People are just people at the end of the day mate
Old 23-01-2011, 18:57   #44
tezzer

Vehicle: transit camper van 1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggie View Post
then use your vote if you arent happy , thats what happens in a democracy
and vote for who exactly, their all twats and are more interested in lining their pockets, han what is happening in this country cameron and c/o are lying their heads off and nothing gets done, we are to lazy/ scared to stand up to them,
tezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 19:01   #45
briggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezzer View Post
and vote for who exactly, their all twats and are more interested in lining their pockets, han what is happening in this country cameron and c/o are lying their heads off and nothing gets done, we are to lazy/ scared to stand up to them,
stand as a candidate then