Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 23-07-2007, 20:26   #1
robobone
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: 1997 maverick gls
Default AMOR in WALES

AMOR
all marques off road
www.amorclub.co.uk
has extended an invitation to all members of our club
copy and pasted details

if you need to know more contact direct

WALES 03-08-07 to 13-08-07

Hi,

As you are aware the All Marques Off Road Club hold an annual holiday every year utilising an off road site with camping area along with offering organised green lane drives.

This year is no exception and for 2007 we are using the fantastic Green Hall Off Road site in Powys between Llanfyllin and Bwlch-y-cibau. SJ 164190

We have the use of a large flat-ish field for camping and the club marquee will be erected for the use of all.
The camping field is situated 50 yards from the track leading to the off road course and those of you who remember the site are aware that driving this track is worth the entrance fee alone………!
Water and waste disposal are both available at the farm, half a mile along the road. There are NO toilet facilities so you will need to be self-sufficient.

I would like to invite you and your club members to join us at any time during our 10 day stay at Green Hall.

The costs are as follows:

Camping £5.00 per night

One vehicle driving on the off road site with any number of drivers and passengers £30.00 for ONE DAY and £50.00 for TWO to TEN days.
That’s correct, if you choose to camp for a few days, your £50.00 fee entitles you to drive the site daily for the length of your stay.

Booking isn’t essential but it would help greatly if you could ring me just to let me know if you intend to come along.

Chris Stone
Chairperson
robobone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 21:31   #2
jace

on the 2007 warwickshire events i recognise that brigde been down that lane meself height of that bridge scary!