Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 10-07-2018, 16:52   #1
ginge007
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: nissan terrano 2.7tdi
Default Terrano 2.7tdi for sale

Pl1st registered in 2000 not till Jan 2019 swb only selling due to lack of use and need the space nearly new insa turbo look alike tyres on modular wheels 245 70 16 2" suspension lift front steel winch bumper with a yeti winch fitted all working .rear steel bumper with led lights fitted and a recovery tow bar also rock sliders fitted.thick steel sump guard and snorkle .both rear seals have been welded the passenger door has a small dent and there are light scratches on both sides from green lanes engine and transmission work fine this car has never let me down on or off road ..parts to go with the car are stock front and rear bumpers stock rear springs and shocks spare front torsion bars spare passenger door (3 spare wings to cut up for repairs) 2" body lift not fitted this all needs to go as one lot looking for an offer near to £1700 can't upload photos there are some on my profile message me with any questions I can email nor photos there may be other parts to go with it if I find them thank for looking steve forgot to say has private no plate and milage is 93600
ginge007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 18:23   #2
zippy656
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Nissan Note Ntec 1.5

Any one ??

Can you GIVE ME £1900 :-)
zippy656 is offline   Reply With Quote