Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Report Website Problems Here Only!

Report Website Problems Here Only! Please report here any problems you find with the new format site. Please feel free to post any comments you feel may improve the the site.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-05-2016, 18:39   #29
don simon
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat21 View Post
Don, I am genuinely stumped as to what you are asking for here.

Clicking the 'New Posts' button each time you visit will bring up every single post made since the last time you logged on. It will bring up any threads that have been replied to or not replied to, as long as they contain posts that have been made since your last visit.
I think you've got it.
New Posts only brings up threads that have new replies since last visit and everything else has disappeared.
If you'd looked at the Singletrack page you'd see that the most active threads stay at the top of the page and the threads without replies fall off the bottom, but they're still on view to remind me of their existence and it's an ongoing process. The page we used to have funtioned in much the same way and was a nice landing page, see what's happening then dig deeper.

Currently running Firefox as I haven't touched IE with anyone's since about 2005.
My fault for not being clear between threads and posts.
don simon is offline   Reply With Quote