Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 22-12-2018, 19:03   #1
Lazy-Ferret
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring
Default Green 1999 Terrano 2.7Tdi For Sale

So, the day has come, my trusty T2 needs a new home... I am trying to gauge if there is any interest on here before I pass it to the vultures on Fleabay.

There are so many good points..

It's Green over Silver, 1999 2.7Tdi TerranoII, with currently 157K miles on the clock, although the rear bumper is a slightly different Silver to the rest of the car, only really notices when your attention is brought to it. This was as a result of the accident where the lady crashed into our caravan and that in turn hit the rear bumper. The insurance company would have written her off, so I did the repair myself, and it was not until I fitted the replacement bumper that I realised there were 2 silvers!

It is the touring Spec, so has Leather and the other bits.

As anyone on here knows, I look after my cars to the best of my ability, and this car has had regular services carried out by me, and been well looked after.

Custom Silicone and Aluminium Tube Snorkel
2" body lift
2" Suspension lift
DRL's
Oil Catch can
2 batteries
16" ally wheels, with BFG KO1's, each tyre still has about 5mm tread.
MAF Amp Fitted
Massive amount of receipts and paperwork.

There are so many mods, I don't know where to start, including extra power outlets, and marker lights. The rear spare wheel is lifted, and the rear window is blanked off, so instead of a rear view mirror there is a monitor, and on the back is a camera.

Basically, there are so many mods, I would need to show you them, if you are interested in her.

The Bad points..

In the interests of full disclosure to fellow members, while driving down the motorway to my mums a couple of weeks back, the car started to feel sluggish, and upon inspection, the heater hose had lifted out of the metal clips over the glow plugs, and the clip edge had worn a slot through the hose, leaking the coolant out. It has subsequently been fixed, and done another 1000 miles since, so I think I got away with it.

Ever since I had the car, the gearbox has rattled, but I would say it no worse now than it has always been.

Every once is a while, when manoeuvring on tickover, the Power steering seems to not be fully doing it's job, but by the time you have realised, it seems back to normal. I have checked the belts, and it all seems fine, and it does it so infrequently, for such a short amount of time, I have never been able to fault find it.

Passenger seat, the stitching has gone in an area on the bolster.

Rust wise, it had a fair bit of work carried out by Rick for the 2017 MOT in all the usual places, Rear Sills, front Body mount/wheel arch area. The wings do have some rust, and it is starting to break through, and she has some rust around the sunroof, and roof bars, and while not right through, it could do with looking at one day.

It only has 5 seats, as we never normally even need that many, so to give us all the extra boot space, the 3rd row were removed, along with the seat belts, as this stopped the MOT man moaning.

I will be removing the LED Roof lights, front and rear, but the holes are blind rivnuts, so will not allow water to enter. The power is connected via Plug and sockets, so the wiring will all be there if you want to add your own.

If anyone is interested, maybe as a Pay and Play truck, or better still, a project that would be a better than normal starting point, let me know, as once Christmas is over, I will be listing it.
Lazy-Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote