Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 11-11-2007, 22:18   #31
jace

plank what are u man or a mouse squeek squeek comes the reply lol, i think a bit of critisym on anything is good otherwise wed be blundering around ignorant of other peoples views i do agree with planks idea that if something upsets a member tell them by pm hopefully were all big enough to take it on chin (or both of em in my case!)
Old 11-11-2007, 22:35   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace
plank what are u man or a mouse squeek squeek comes the reply lol, i think a bit of critisym on anything is good otherwise wed be blundering around ignorant of other peoples views i do agree with planks idea that if something upsets a member tell them by pm hopefully were all big enough to take it on chin (or both of em in my case!)
You have obviously not met Me or My Dad, not that I think I'm missing anything.
Those who have offended me should know who they are and I'm not going to PM them and start a petty PM "he said she said" I'm a better person.

And Plank was only jesting with me, which made me smile, and I'm sure me Dad wont mind, even if he does, I'm an adult not a child.

Note to Mods: Maybe this thread should be closed or moved? Its kinda pointless now... even i'm bored with it, and I can talk / laugh / bicker for England.
Old 11-11-2007, 22:44   #33

Daddy is watching -rotfl- -rotfl-
Old 11-11-2007, 22:50   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraman
When don't you!!! :
Old 11-11-2007, 22:54   #35
jace

oh ive seen some pretty petty pms sent to other members then passsed round by email.it just seemed rather than cause grief in open forum a pm could nip in blood it werent meant about u an plank planks far to nice to upset anyone lol
Old 11-11-2007, 23:01   #36

Default £10 cost

Don't know if I am speaking out of turn here, but to spend a tenner compared to what is spent on the upkeep, modifications, running of a 4x4 on a yearly basis? Surely that is not something to be moaning about? Hell, my kids cost me more than that in an hour!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 23:10   #37
jims-terrano
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Hey Carter, what's COTAG :?:

Jim T
jims-terrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 23:10   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyinred
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraman
When don't you!!! :
Very never :!: :wink:
Old 11-11-2007, 23:12   #39
Deleted Member

http://www.cotag.net/index.php

just waiting for them to start up in the borders!!
Old 11-11-2007, 23:20   #40
Bat21
Administrator

Vehicle: Tonka Toy

Quote:
i know some of the lads ive tried to get interested regard us as bunch borin ol farts to scared to say anything a bit rude/naughty in case it wakes someone up.
:wink:
Bat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 23:31   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat21
:wink:
Can't please all the people all the time Paul, or even some of the people some of the time :wink: :roll: -rotfl-
Old 11-11-2007, 23:37   #42
jace

most lads who i know with 4x4s exspecting site to be bit more "normal" cant believe how "pc" it is maybe it just us southerners bit more wild lol
Old 11-11-2007, 23:51   #43

Quote:
most lads who i know with 4x4s exspecting site to be bit more "normal" cant believe how "pc" it is maybe it just us southerners bit more wild lol
Define normal ???

Have you taken the thought that its because we were brought up properly and there are children and not just adults on this site.
Yes sometimes political correctness is taken too far, but in the case if swearing I'm sure some of you have a far better vocabulary that to use such toliet talk, when there is no need, however some of you can't even spell check let alone watch what what you say, so maybe not.

(note to Jace: dont bring the North / South stuff into it, I'v friends all over the world (off & on line) and none of them use a foul tonge on forums)
Old 12-11-2007, 00:01   #44
jace

whoa calm down missy who was on about swearing etc all i was saying is some the lads i know who ive tried to get into this site say its a bit tame one lads gone from nissan terrano to mitsi worrior now wants navara aventura (seen the light lol!) seing as couple lads in ireland just bought that model thought id get him interested enough that way but he couldnt get round the rules an regs etc each to his own i manage fine 99% time dont mean i have to like it though it is bit embarsing when lads you work with laugh at site! we may just be lowly tree surgeons etc but you wouldnt believe how many courses we have to go on latest wheeze is to enable us to communicate with machine operatives! ie shout horrible nasty word really offensive word how sad you are loud!

Don't help youself any do you Jace? It just makes you look childish
Old 12-11-2007, 00:25   #45

COTAG = Community Offroad Transport Action Group.

The only 4x4 response group used by and approved of by the police and emergency services. The Moray group is up and running and the Aberdeenshire group is busy being established. We should be up and running about half way through next year.

If anybody here is in Scotland and is interested in joining, give me a shout and I will get hold of the guys and put you in contact with them.