Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 09-02-2011, 18:30   #211
(RIP) PLANK
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: T2 2004 TDI SE LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace View Post
he did try to provoke me but i resisted! there msut be a protacol to remove a mod who is not doing his job properly i just dont know what it is,im guesing x amount of complaints that are found to be correct about certain mod = removal from duty as mod????
you just can't let it lie can you mate - it must be hard work having to have the last word all the time
(RIP) PLANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 18:33   #212
briggie

Vehicle: " alice "

Quote:
he did try to provoke me but i resisted! there msut be a protacol to remove a mod who is not doing his job properly i just dont know what it is,im guesing x amount of complaints that are found to be correct about certain mod = removal from duty as mod????
im guessing its bat 21's decision as to how to deal with the situation , either through mods , or by direct action by himself , put quite simply ..... break the rules of forum behaviour , either by a member or a mod .... expect the consequences
briggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 18:36   #213
jace

plqank i think your delibretly trying to cause trouble with me,maybe i should axe proof my front door??? he asked a question i tried to answer it, the fact is i do not know how to set on a mod or strip him/her of there duties and ofered up a solution ie: to many "proven" complaints ( to stop malicious pretend complaints) and there obviously not suitable for a moderators post,seems a fair and simple way of doing it,how would you do it?
Old 09-02-2011, 18:58   #214
Bat21
Administrator

Vehicle: Tonka Toy

jace, I have had more than enough complaints abut you in the month you have been back here.

Although I believe you don't set out to be an idiot, believe me you are doing a sterling job of impersonating one.

Let me put this into simple words you will understand... "shut the fcuk up"!!!

Take that on board or you will be removed from the site.
Bat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 19:11   #215
jace

oh so having a dig at me's fine eg judean peoples front but me having a sarky comment back provokes outrage! i posted an idea about the subject,even asked for other opinions yet im in wrong why?
Old 09-02-2011, 19:16   #216
(RIP) PLANK

Quote:
plqank i think your delibretly trying to cause trouble with me,maybe i should axe proof my front door??? he asked a question i tried to answer it, the fact is i do not know how to set on a mod or strip him/her of there duties and ofered up a solution ie: to many "proven" complaints ( to stop malicious pretend complaints) and there obviously not suitable for a moderators post,seems a fair and simple way of doing it,how would you do it?
I am not trying to cause trouble mate - i am trying to do exactly the opposite.

Trust me, this needs to stop before it goes any further - I want to be a member here - even if you don't!
Old 09-02-2011, 19:33   #217
zippy656

Vehicle: Nissan Note Ntec 1.5

JAce do the right thing.
there are going to be no new mods.

use your powers as first poster to close the thread. ( under threat tools in 1st post top line )

job done.

Simples
zippy656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 19:45   #218
jace

well theres no harm in understanding the processes of how a forumn works,i used your advice on closing threads to close two in the ebay section as items long gone saves people folowing broken/outve date links
Old 09-02-2011, 20:15   #219
Deleted account DD

Jace, I have nothing against you personally and the Judean comment wasn't sarcasm. Its a comment on revolutionaries demonstrated by comedy and not at all rude or belittling.

It effectively points out that whilst freedom from oppression is a cool idea, you need more than random statements. You need clearly defined protocols rules laws and guidance to underpin it. if you havent you cannot achieve efficient change.

That is fully consolidated by the what do the Romans do for us dialogue.

ie it makes the Judean peoples front look daft because they haven't thought it out properly and cant conduct themselves that well, then when they think about it they're possibly actually better off under the system they have even if they're not wild about it.

Quite ironic that a comedy sketch parallels activity on here

Think about it
Deleted account DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 20:18   #220
Deleted account DD

Quote:
i dont yet know the protacol for getting paul/lynn voted in as mods let alone remove them i know the police just whitewash there incompetence and move officer to cushier dutys so incomptent mods could be put to use in say proffesional standards dept!
analogy based on lack of knowledge water ducks back.

see above post
Old 09-02-2011, 20:21   #221
jace

ok ill leave the sarcasym out,i did try to answer question as best i could not knowing how inner workins of a forumn works,seemed sensible and quite like any normal rules for work/life no?
i mean you need the check so a group dont just think "i dont like that mod" well make a load of complaints and get bat and/or members to sack him when poor sods done nowt wrong!
Old 09-02-2011, 20:24   #222
(RIP) PLANK

Quote:
ok ill leave the sarcasym out,i did try to answer question as best i could not knowing how inner workins of a forumn works,seemed sensible and quite like any normal rules for work/life no?
i mean you need the check so a group dont just think "i dont like that mod" well make a load of complaints and get bat and/or members to sack him when poor sods done nowt wrong!
I don't think that has ever happened in the whole history of this club, and I don't think there are that many 'groups' especially not ones with malicious intents. I have never had reason to complain about a MOD, or a member, though i have come close once or twice.

It is nice to see the end of the sarcasm though
Old 09-02-2011, 20:24   #223
Lynn

Vehicle: 1996 Suzuki Vitara SWB

Just to let you all know... Adz may not be logging into the site as its coming accross that he is a trouble maker and this isnt the case,!? As even the thread that was closed today suggested it, yet his been at work all day so didnt even get to write on it.

regarding the pm part as you know just because you write one it dosnt mean you get a reply so it got aired i even sent a pm myself to people involved and it fell on deaf ears as i to got no reply!
Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 20:42   #224
Deleted account DD

He is no different to anyone else so theres no reason why he cant sign on

Plus we'd miss his chuntering on

I could have a pop at him if he wants to feel at home ???
Old 09-02-2011, 20:45   #225
Lynn

Vehicle: 1996 Suzuki Vitara SWB

you go daved !
Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote