Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Show us yours

Show us yours Share you favourite photos with us

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2018, 11:37   #1
jonny
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Terrano
Default my new terrano

Picked my Terrano up last night. 2.7 LWB.

Opinions so far... I like it. Seems nice and well built, not as slow as i thought it would be. Plenty of equipment, even the A/C works properly. Comfy and the driver and passenger seat have trays for the rear. Thats butty space sorted for when me and the boss are out and about. She likes it as well. She was going to take it for work today but talked her out of it. She isn't doing any off site visits today so doesn't need the off road capability.

Problems...

Tick over is slow, about 500 rpm so need to sort that.

Air bag light is on. Brother in law who i bought it off has had the connectors under the drivers seat apart and cleaned them but its still doing it. He says to check the one behind the glove box so will have a look at that when i get time.

CD player isn't removing the cd's. So need to have a look at that.

Nats (i think thats right) security light is on on the dash. The lights etc flash when its set off but no noise from the alarm. Hoping it's just that that is causing the light to be on.

couple of lights not working on the dash.

And thats about it, so nothing major at all.

Plans..?

It's a daily driver so no mods for off road. Been there, done that (a lot) in the past, so if i fancy laning again i shall get something else.

The rear lights only working in the bumper drives me mad. Why they couldn't have made it so the upper ones light up as well i will never know. (all the brake lights work).

Get a bit warmer weather and i shall get underneath and re-waxoyl it etc. It's nice and solid so best to stay on top of it.

Brother in law likes lots of stickers, me not so much, so will need to remove some.

Side steps will probably come off. Not a lover of them. They are usually the first things to go when i get a new 4x4.

So here are some photo's

jonny is offline   Reply With Quote