Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > I'm new here, please be gentle

I'm new here, please be gentle This is where you can "introduce yourself". A chance for you as a new member to say hello and for you to tell us about yourselves, your truck and your other interests.

Old 24-02-2008, 18:09   #1
LRNGraham

Default Hello All

Hi Everyone,

I am Graham and I live in sunny S E London. I work in the radio communications Industry as a GM. I have always try to have a 4x4 either personally or for work. Because of the location of many of the radio sites I am responsible for, a 4x4 aids access in poor weather conditions.

Looking through whats is currently available, thats a 4x4 commercial, Euro IV engine (thanks Ken!), Small enough to park in the city and a good tow truck with 4x4 high and low ? solution ! Nissan Terrano Commercial !

I am also a BORDA instructor of 10 years and through All Terrain Services in Swansea do part time training (used to do full time), I am a Great Land Rover fan (of the vehicles) but having worked for the Land Rover Experience, I do enjoy teaching and green laning, been through the pay and play stage building vehicles that can either clear and obsticle or take half a day to recover. I have come to the stage where its nice to drive routes and leave no evidence that one has passed.

would be interested in being part of a local 4x4 response group, but their isnt one in London last time I looked (to busy to set one up myself).

Enough about me for now !

Take care

LRNGraham
Old 24-02-2008, 18:16   #2
theduck
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Hi graham, Welcome to the best 4x4 by far Nissan owners club I am sure you will get loads of other members along very soon to welcome you on board. May I suggest you go into your account on the home page and enter details of your truck that way when or if you need help we know what truck you have :smile:.

Regards

Dave the Duck

Quack Quack
theduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 18:26   #3
Deleted Member S

Hi LRNGraham & welcome to the club :smile: Is your T2 a 2.7TDI or the 3L :?:
Deleted Member S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 18:26   #4
devs

hello graham and welcome,this really is the best club,questions always answered quickly from knowledgeable people and a good friendly bunch as well.
paul.
Old 24-02-2008, 18:57   #5
LRNGraham

Default 2.7tdi

My ones a 2.7 I am afraid, one owner 47,000 miles, full service history. Have a friend who has a widow tinting company, will have the rear window almost blacked out and security film on the front windows. The current tyres are 50% but will change them for BFG AT's when they have had it !
Old 24-02-2008, 19:51   #6
jace

2.7 engine more than upto job mate it wont dissapoint! theres always trips into wilderness being organised aswell!
Old 24-02-2008, 21:07   #7
Deleted Member

Welcome to the club LRNGraham,sure you'll get to test your T2 soon on some rough stuff!! :wink: :
Old 24-02-2008, 22:14   #8
Deleted Member D

Default Welcome

Welcome to the club mate. Good move for you and your truck. Is widow tinting anything to do with widow making :?: : Sorry : Welcome. -welldone-
Deleted Member D is offline   Reply With Quote