Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 02-02-2019, 03:59   #16
macabethiel
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Freelander & Jeep GC 3.0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff333 View Post
So I had a bit of a development on the old Nissan front, just about to go and view a Mitsubishi shogun in canvey island and I thought I would have one more shot at finding a patrol so I put in search fro Nissan Patrol for sale uk and up pops a 2004 sve exactly the same colour and spec as mine with 50k miles and mint! Just picked it up today and it’s SURREY off road ready to have everything swapped over from the old one, going to strip the old one for spares like gearbox transfercase new fuel tank etc. to use as spares, will have a spare set of wheels, and seats available (exeptthird row) but most bit will try and keep for the new one, every cloud and all that!
That sounds great, pics when you get it ?
macabethiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:32   #17
Geoff333
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Nissan Patrol Y61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Not fair getting us all excited and that!!!!!
Yes apologies all round but just a bit odd the way it all panned out, never thought that would turn up out of the blue, totally gave up on it and starting at looking at the alternative 18k for a 2004 landcruiser, Mitsubishi shoguns and even looked at getting a defender 110 but nothing really came near to what the Nissan could do as an all round vehicle for work and play.
Geoff333 is offline   Reply With Quote