Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:48   #1
Ross

Default '92 patrol 4.2 petrol patrol owners manual?

Ive had my 1992 K plate LWB 4.2 Patrol petrol for about 6 months, got it on the cheap as a part ex from a RangeRover garage and they werent that interested in it at all, apparently it was too big to fit in their parking spaces and their neighbour was moaning about it so they wanted it gone!
i guess they never bothered to ask for anything from the previous owners as all i got was a logbook and an MOT!

Where might i be able to find a copy of an owners manual or any other paperwork relevant to the thing, i think im going to get a haynes manual anyway, but always like to have the book to have a read of too?!

Any advice welcome, or anywhere i may be able to download and print one off from?

Cheers

Ross
Old 02-01-2008, 16:39   #2
BIGBADWULF

not seen any online sources for handbooks for them. when i got mine,
from a nissan dealer, it didnt have one so i asked them and they got one for me. i would ask your local dealer.

the haynes manual will be ok for you as it has your engine in. it covers the 4.2 petrol and diesel and the 3.0 petrol that was available in oz. i bought one even tho it doesnt cover my engine as most of the other mechanical parts are the same
Old 03-01-2008, 02:09   #3
BIGBADWULF

just found on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Nissan...QQcmdZViewItem