Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2019, 19:05   #1
jims-terrano
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Default For Sale 3litre Terrano

Right guys grab yourself a bargain. The truck is going in px on Thursday so if you want it you’ll have to get your skates on as I’ll need the money then to help pay deposit on new van.

3 Litre Terrano LWB
11 months MOT 2 advisories, OSF tyre which has been replaced and exhaust flexi slight leak.

Oil leak, drips from the sump plug but seems to run down from oil filter area and it’s only occasional drip.

Suspect the alternator is on its way out or maybe an earth, on tick over slight flicker on LED bulbs and trip meter.

Now the weather is cooling gets a little stiff to get into first occasionally, wondered if wrong gear oil as seems to be temperature related.

Occasionally when the drivers seat gets moved I have to reset airbag light so think that’s a poor connection under the seat.

Last year had new front shockers as well as disks and pads.

When I bought it I fitted a larger Yuasa Battery 3 years ago.

Trying to be as honest and open as I can. I’m happy to let it go PX but if someone on here wants it and can move quickly then go for it. Rust wise it seems very clean and got Banshees seal of approval. I’ve added a photo taken last Sunday, the roof box isn’t in the sale.

£1000 no offers and as I say I need it for Thursday afternoon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3331D17A-AFF9-4C40-81C3-B85F47AFD4E8.jpg (116.6 KB, 42 views)
jims-terrano is offline   Reply With Quote