Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Show us yours

Show us yours Share you favourite photos with us

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2017, 14:17   #1
Lobo
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: '05 Terrano 2 2.7 TDI
Default My new Terry

Picked up this bad boy about 4 weeks ago. Ex police FSH and minor surface rust on chassis and couple of spots on coach work. Booked in for full under seal next week.
Took a gamble and hopped on a train to Brentwood (4 hours) to get it but I've been further in pursuit of a good one.
Running original ford maverick alloy wheels which i had powder coated with Maxxis Bighorns. They came off my 1st maverick (2.4 petrol 180,000 miles before death) and then on to my next which was a diesel and now on my Terrano.

Interested in running wheel spacers to improve the look but have read mixed reviews about them re excess wear on bearings.

Usual stuff with worn clevis pin on clutch pedal but easy fix with 10mm copper pipe cut and slid over pin, plenty of grease. I think the holes had worn to the right size for pipe (handy!) but will do proper repair later.
Didnt come with roof rails but got a set from Nis spec 1st for £70ish not too bad to fit apart from rear mounts which took a bit of persuading to get in.
Any advice or ideas welcome though not looking to do serious off roading as it is also my work truck.
Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20170621_13_57_00_Pro.jpg (47.6 KB, 180 views)
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote