Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items. > E-Bay Items only

E-Bay Items only Please post E-bay items only in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2018, 18:11   #1
terranosaurusdoug
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Yorkshire, J33 M62
Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI
Posts: 4,866
Default Terrano wing

Ebay keeps recommending this "wing" for my truck, what yiu reckon, shall I get one?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112846162...&ul_noapp=true
__________________
2000 Terrano II Lwb 2.7TDI

Everyday is a school day
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:04   #2
Terrano Steve
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: South west
Vehicle: Terrano
Posts: 515
Default

Are you hoping the extra down force created will give you more traction off road? I haven't checked the feedback but I bet someone is buying them.
Terrano Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:17   #3
Lazy-Ferret
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Lazy-Ferret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Vehicle: Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring
Posts: 5,082
Default

Maybe not... lol..

Having said that, I have the nissan rear spoiler and Suz does not... the back of my car was a lot cleaner driving on the motorway than hers. The front bonnet spoiler made a huge difference as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
__________________
"Only a man that drives a second-hand car knows how hard it is to drive a bargain!"
1999 LWB Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring
2001 LWB Terrano 2.7TDi SE+

2006 Adria Adora 532 LD Caravan

about our other loves
Lazy-Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:38   #4
terranosaurusdoug
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Yorkshire, J33 M62
Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI
Posts: 4,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy-Ferret View Post
Maybe not... lol..

Having said that, I have the nissan rear spoiler and Suz does not... the back of my car was a lot cleaner driving on the motorway than hers. The front bonnet spoiler made a huge difference as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's interesting, I have my oe nissan spoiler in the garage, I took it off to paint before that tree jumped out on me and broke my back door

Did your truck come with the bonnet spoiler?
__________________
2000 Terrano II Lwb 2.7TDI

Everyday is a school day
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:41   #5
Lazy-Ferret
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Lazy-Ferret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Vehicle: Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring
Posts: 5,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terranosaurusdoug View Post
That's interesting, I have my oe nissan spoiler in the garage, I took it off to paint before that tree jumped out on me and broke my back door

Did your truck come with the bonnet spoiler?
No, I got it from Rick.

Last week Suz and I had to take both cars round the M25 to collect some stuff. There was a massive difference between how dirty her car was to mine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
__________________
"Only a man that drives a second-hand car knows how hard it is to drive a bargain!"
1999 LWB Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring
2001 LWB Terrano 2.7TDi SE+

2006 Adria Adora 532 LD Caravan

about our other loves
Lazy-Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:42   #6
terranosaurusdoug
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Yorkshire, J33 M62
Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI
Posts: 4,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrano Steve View Post
Are you hoping the extra down force created will give you more traction off road? I haven't checked the feedback but I bet someone is buying them.
I like to do at least 65mph when I'm off road so it would probably make a difference at that speed
__________________
2000 Terrano II Lwb 2.7TDI

Everyday is a school day
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:43   #7
terranosaurusdoug
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Yorkshire, J33 M62
Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI
Posts: 4,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy-Ferret View Post
No, I got it from Rick.

Last week Suz and I had to take both cars round the M25 to collect some stuff. There was a massive difference between how dirty her car was to mine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, I think I might want one
__________________
2000 Terrano II Lwb 2.7TDI

Everyday is a school day
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:45   #8
Blocky10
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Blocky10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Welcome to Norwich, a fine city
Vehicle: 2004 Terrano 3.0 SVE Auto
Posts: 3,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terranosaurusdoug View Post
Ebay keeps recommending this "wing" for my truck, what yiu reckon, shall I get one?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112846162...&ul_noapp=true
That's actually worse than those spare wheel brake lights
__________________
Ian
2004 3ltr Auto
31x10.50x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tyres on Mitsi rims.
2.7 rear axle (manly man one) and front diff swap.
2" Xpajun body lift.
Blocky10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 19:55   #9
don simon
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
don simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: north west but almost North Wales...
Vehicle: Terrano ii
Posts: 2,154
Default

For 3.99 what could possibly go wrong?
I would, but I'm boycotting eBay at the moment.
__________________
2005 2.7 TDi LWB for camping fun and frolicking.
67storage by Simon Carter, en Flickr

Conversion with photos
don simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 20:03   #10
terranosaurusdoug
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Yorkshire, J33 M62
Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI
Posts: 4,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blocky10 View Post
That's actually worse than those spare wheel brake lights
Stop teasing me you svine
__________________
2000 Terrano II Lwb 2.7TDI

Everyday is a school day
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 20:43   #11
Banshee
Moderator
 
Banshee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Solihull
Vehicle: 04 2.7 SWB Terrano II Van
Posts: 12,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by don simon View Post
For 3.99 what could possibly go wrong?
I would, but I'm boycotting eBay at the moment.
Checked that guys feedback, he had 100% before you came along and tarnished him!!!

You've ruined his life
__________________
Moderator

04' Terrano II SE 2.7 TDi SWB Commercial in Silver - Project Thread
Maxxis Treppador 35's on 10J Steels, Super Strong Steering Job, Navara D22 Snorkel, Front LOKKA
Auto Hubs, EGR Blank, PowerChip, 3" Body Lift, 2" Suss Lift, Heat Exchanger
Black Interior, 3.0 Borg&Beck Clutch, Eckes Heated Fuel Filter


99' Y61 Patrol GR SE 2.8 TD6 LWB in Blue/Silver - Project Thread
Engine Transplant - In Progress!!!
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 20:50   #12
don simon
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
don simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: north west but almost North Wales...
Vehicle: Terrano ii
Posts: 2,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Checked that guys feedback, he had 100% before you came along and tarnished him!!!

You've ruined his life
He's had 2 more negative that have mysteriously disappeared. This is getting serious now.
How many more are out there?

__________________
2005 2.7 TDi LWB for camping fun and frolicking.
67storage by Simon Carter, en Flickr

Conversion with photos
don simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 07:35   #13
Terrano Steve
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: South west
Vehicle: Terrano
Posts: 515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terranosaurusdoug View Post
I like to do at least 65mph when I'm off road so it would probably make a difference at that speed
Perhaps it could be modified by replacing the double sided sticky pad with some Velcro that way it could be removed for the journey home.
Terrano Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 15:30   #14
terranosaurusdoug
Senior Member
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Yorkshire, J33 M62
Vehicle: 2000 Terrano lwb 2.7TDI
Posts: 4,866
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrano Steve View Post
Perhaps it could be modified by replacing the double sided sticky pad with some Velcro that way it could be removed for the journey home.
what no duct tape?
__________________
2000 Terrano II Lwb 2.7TDI

Everyday is a school day
terranosaurusdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Images online photo albums