:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.:::

:::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Clubs Virtual Pub (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ryan's wacky idea (http://www.nissan4x4ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18867)

96terrano 22-05-2013 23:10

ryan's wacky idea

Now bear with me here, I am might attempt to turn my Hyundai into a cross country soft roader thingymabob, as gay is that sounds I might have somthing here, I'll mod the plastic and metal sheilds from my terranos to fit underneath, possibly fit rally tires and it should be ok, thin high profile tires mean traction and it'll probably be a fun little Bugger, obviously I won't to to the extremes that solarman does regarding mud but I think I might be on to somthing:thumb2, I gave been spray painting so coluld be slighty high but I think I could do it, as if you look at the Volvo xc 70 for instance, all that is, is a v70 that's lifted, has rock sliders and bigger tires and suspension, dunno if I could lift the atoz as its sub frame and not separate chassis but come on, it would be pretty cool:D

I'll look more in the morning :lol

briggie 22-05-2013 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96terrano (Post 212232)
Now bear with me here, I am attempt to turn my Hyundai into a cross country soft roader, as gay is that sounds I might have somthing here, I'll mod the plastic and metal sheilds from my terranos to fit underneath, possibly fit rally tires and it should be ok, thin high profile tires mean traction and it'll probably be a fun little Bugger, obviously I won't to to the extremes that solarman does regarding mud but I think I might be on to somthing:thumb2, I gave been spray painting so coluld be slighty high but I think I could do it, as if you look at the Volvo xc 70 for instance, all that is, is a v70 that's lifted, has rock sliders and bigger tires and suspension, dunno if I could lift the atoz as its sub frame and not separate chassis but come on, it would be pretty cool:D

and you are paying for this with ? ........... :augie

jims-terrano 22-05-2013 23:14

I really admire your enthusiasm and creative ideas. Don't ever change and grow up will you:thumb2

Before modding it though think about the cost of insuring it dude.

96terrano 22-05-2013 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by briggie (Post 212234)
and you are paying for this with ? ........... :augie

Horse monies:D

briggie 22-05-2013 23:17

yeah gotta love his enthusiasm :thumb2........ he will go far ...... not sure in what kind of vehicle tho lol:lol

96terrano 22-05-2013 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by jims-terrano (Post 212236)
I really admire your enthusiasm and creative ideas. Don't ever change and grow up will you:thumb2

Before modding it though think about the cost of insuring it dude.

Thanks mate, yes ill look into the insurance but its so cheap anyway, I might be able to aford it
Remember, anything is possible.......within reason:lol:lol

96terrano 22-05-2013 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by briggie (Post 212238)
not sure in what kind of vehicle tho lol:lol

Don't worry, neither do I :jesterbg:jesterbg

96terrano 22-05-2013 23:20

Ohh, and i made a safari toofrack for her too :D

briggie 22-05-2013 23:20

reminds me of a person I knew :augie , who thought that putting two 100 watt linear amplifiers in series would give him 200 watt output :augie :lol:lol:lol , but in his defence the said person was young and inexperienced at the time :rolleyes:

baker1988 22-05-2013 23:23

This lads going to be a car designer when hes older :cool:

Crazy ideas but not in a bad way who else would of thought of that???
Fiat panda crossbreed keep it up get some designs down on paper lets see what you come up with then I will steal your ideas and become a wealthy person always enjoy having a read through your threads although there is quite a few who dont appreciate your enthusiastic approach

briggie 22-05-2013 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by baker1988 (Post 212244)

Fiat panda crossbreed keep it up get some designs down on paper lets see what you come up with then I will steal your ideas and become a wealthy person always enjoy having a read through your threads although there is quite a few who dont appreciate your enthusiastic approach

I love his ideas and approach , im sure he will do well with his inquisitive mind :thumb2

96terrano 22-05-2013 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by baker1988 (Post 212244)

Thanks mate, that means a lot:)

I always look for a different route in modding vehicles, not just the same as everyone else, I like to be different:thumb2
I do cone up with some weird things:lol love pulling things apart and seeing how they work, also see if I can turn it ito somthing else :lol

I even taken vehicle partss to school to show people how they work, won twice with science projects showing how a diff and alternator works, spun up a terrano alternator on the desk with I drill to power a light and charge a battery,

96terrano 23-05-2013 00:38

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3666

96terrano 23-05-2013 00:47

1 Attachment(s)
This is the sort of thing I'm aiming for ;)

Attachment 3667

Fez_uk 23-05-2013 09:00

I think it will break before you can say greenlane. You also won't have low box which makes life on the vehicle alot easier.

But go for it if you want the challenge ;)