Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub > Jokes humor and fun

Jokes humor and fun Keep it clean(ish)

Old 18-12-2016, 13:02   #1
briggie
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: " alice "
Talking rendevous

It was dark and the air was full of Christmassy smells, checking my sparse hair in the mirror I passed the foyer and stepped into the lift. Just coming up to 8 so should be on time. The excitement was rising but controllable. As the doors opened I saw her standing there and our eyes met, instantly transforming her glance to a radiant smile, her soft fair hair and sparkling blue eyes so full of life. My heart skipped a beat as I approached noticing how the new outfit complimented her feminine curves, the shimmer of her jacket highlighting every move of her mature body. Our hands met, hers were so soft and warm, I engulfed them in mine to capture the moment. There was a look, a hint of urgency as she asked me to retreat with her to a more private room. Now it was time to loosen my tie and felt another skipped beat. I gave me a kick knowing she had been waiting so long.
The room filled fast with her perfume, sweet but not overpowering, a nuance of passion maybe. Watching her every move, I stood there and contemplated the next few minutes, being in good form lately I pushed my doubts by the side and grew another inch.
“Please, take off those restricting clothes and make yourself comfortable.” she commanded softly. Subtly shutting the door as she drew closer leaving us alone, together as once again our eyes met. It felt so right to be here, I had no guilt. Sitting close to me, I couldn’t help but catch a glimpse of her ample bosom pressing taught against the fabric of her tunic. Her moves were smooth, no haste, it was clear it was to be her pleasure and nobody could deny her that. Taking my arm, she held it, gently but firmly not wanting resistance. I saw her nostrils flare momentarily, a slight shudder racked her body as she moved forward and lunged deeply into me. My pulse raced, hardly noticing the pain I felt warm and secure as she held me tight.
I could feel my pulse slowly rising as I glanced deep into her eyes, holding my arm so close almost touching her bosom.
She lowered her head to mine, I could feel her sweet breath on my cheek as she whispered “Now I am going to let it slide out, don’t move!” With that she withdrew the needle from my vein and added “You will get your results tomorrow, lets make a new appointment in 4 weeks for your blood. ”
briggie is offline   Reply With Quote