Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

View Poll Results: Would you like a picture with you and your motor?
Yes 17 89.47%
No 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-03-2007, 23:05   #31
(RIP) PLANK
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: T2 2004 TDI SE LWB

I hope no one tells her what you have been saying when you come to the rally :
(RIP) PLANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 23:08   #32
jace

im just glad its clicked over onto new page! dont be silly she wouldnt get in the thing "to dirty to smelly and whos gonna have the kids"
Old 22-03-2007, 23:11   #33
(RIP) PLANK

i will ignore the first half, but to the seconf half bring them with you the kids had a great time last year!!
Old 22-03-2007, 23:21   #34
jace

my kids will run around like maniacs my lad had the lr guy at drive in tears he had all keys worked out for there show fleet all back in correct ignitions poor guy was sobbing hed spent ages mixing them all up so he could relax a little now he had the potential of about six td5 show cars just being driven away he gave me several nice keyrings to take him away lol
at glee in birmigham stihl gave him hats t-shirts to leave them alone an stop trying to start chainsaws etc!
Old 22-03-2007, 23:31   #35
(RIP) PLANK

perhaps you could get a few club goodies from Mav and Shark1e to stop him knocking the marquee down :
Old 22-03-2007, 23:41   #36
jace

he has adhd and mild autism from the lady who had to write him up for school suitability after being exspelled from middle school then secondry always been a practical kid has frightend me to death from around 5yrs old with his talents of finding shed keys starting hedgecutters and transit vans whilkst im distracted! they wanted to prescribe ritilin but after seing a mates lad zombied on stuff and being anti any drug i declined and put up with his behavoir! i put it down to lack of disciplin i would never of dared do/say answer back the way he does id have had my head knocked of me shoulders i think this has made me to lenient on the little horrors!
Old 22-03-2007, 23:43   #37
(RIP) PLANK

Jace, a laid back attitude is probably the best route, there isn't a lot to be gained in battleing uphill every day!

I am sure i had adhd or simmilar as a kid but it wasn't diagosed then, i was just considerd naughty : but a bit more empathy from my old man would have gone a long way! :wink:
Old 22-03-2007, 23:52   #38
jace

i still have the old attitudes though i havent the heart to clamp down on little blighters ive dogs placed with social workers in area they are so inept at running there own lives i cant believe they propose to help others there to good hearted by far i could see the sharper of there clients taking them for a ride quite easily which is a shame.im no angel myself quite a few dodgy deals passed my way if u get my drift an it is very right kids pick up on things very quickly not good but modern life is so quick they have to be i gues they have everything they could ever want pcs internet gmes consules tv video dvd i think we spoil them to much as we had nothing as kids but theres more money around than our parents had!
Old 23-03-2007, 00:01   #39
(RIP) PLANK

I dont think there is anyhting worng in spoiling them a bit. we never had much as kids, the old 'I can't afrod it and even if i could i don't believe in spoiling kids' attitude, and going without never did us any good!

I remember some kids seemed to have evey thing, good clothes, good bikes, nice parties, etc. and they allways seemed to turn out ok to me!
Old 23-03-2007, 00:10   #40
jace

most people i grew up with are either junkies or in jail or both my mate was earning £1200 day selling smack i was so tempted but i warned him itd bite him he was adamant 12mths and ill have enough no i said once youve had that kinda cash so easy you wont be able hes doin 41/2 yrs now of us all theres only me another lad who moved down south who are not into drugs hes tied down with a mortage etc and around 5yrs younger than me if hed of stayed up here hed be a junkie by know he luved his smoke i could never see point init watched all others go smoke to smoking smack to injecting the stuff i could never understand how they could inject what looked like cold tes into there arm knowing it had potential to kill them then crack was smoked to get so high more smack to fetch em down they would sell anything and everything to buy more crack it must be some potent stuff!
Old 23-03-2007, 10:02   #41
robobone

Vehicle: 1997 maverick gls

i dont know if any mods have been watching but this is gone totally of topic?
robobone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 10:33   #42
(RIP) PLANK

your right robobone, i am still in pub chat mode :

best tidy it up a bit :roll:
Old 23-03-2007, 10:44   #43
wolf

Vehicle: Nissan Terrano II '98

just on, yes it is way off topic, get it back on topic or i will start deleting and locking

-offtopic- MOD WARNING

Mods: Front Spots on Bull Bar, Sat Nav, All Purpose scanner with low profile aieral.
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:00   #44
(RIP) PLANK

goodness gracuious wolf do youhave a stick and a pair of big boots, a bit heavy handed this morning aren't we? I agree though a bit of tidying of the thread wouldnt go amiss, I think it is a teething issue with pub chat in that we are getting used to a more random natutraly ecolving style of conversation in threads and got carried away.
Old 23-03-2007, 11:17   #45

He might not have big boots and a big stick but i have and can give a spell in the glass house if my mods are attacked :wink: :